⚡️ 16 - for the points ⚡️

Start from the beginning

"yes."

jungkook took all his shit together and finally gathered the courage to look at taehyung, biting his lip nervously.

and then, finally, he closed his eyes and leaned in, his breath hitching in his throat, heart beating out of his chest.

when their lips finally touched, they felt tingles going down their bodies, and taehyung he swore how he forgot to fucking breathe.

it was tender, so so fucking soft, hesitant and awkward but so good.

they were able to feel their lips on lips, able to taste each other's sweetnesses while goosebumps were being spread across their arms.

no one of them payed attention to how long it lasted but it surely took a few seconds, as much it needed for both of them to share a light but beautiful kiss.

taehyung pulled away carefully, detaching his lips from jungkook's, "h-hey u-uhm kookie would you mind if i-i like... take a picture? you know, for the points?"

of course, it was for the points.

jungkook only nodded his head, watching taehyung disappear in their bedroom before coming back shortly after, his phone in his hand.

"i'm so sorry to ruin this moment but we need more points, hoseok and yoongi are some horny beasts." jungkook only chuckled at that along with a little "sure".

"soo... let's just uhm... kiss again?"

"yeah, sure." jungkook chuckled lightly before pressing their lips together again, this time a bit more confident but still soft, still hesitant.

and thats how they ended up with about 7 pictures of them kissing and surely 8 of them just laughing at their awkwardness.

——

next day, about 12AM, jimin and taehyung were eating their lunch after a few exhausting hours of college work.

"me and jungkook kissed"

and that made jimin's jaw and fork drop.

the fork he was holding, dropped synchronic with his jaw when taehyung's words reached his ears, eyebrows risen and mouth wide agape, "you did what???"

"we kissed. or like jungkook kissed me but i kissed back so, yeah we kissed"

confusion with a mix of shock, all written over jimin's facial features. "what— how the— why?"

"i don't know.. i was just complimenting him-"

"what kind of compliments?" he asked, now sceptic, his confused expression replaced by a sceptic one, one eyebrow kinked.

"well, i talked about how pretty his eyes are and— and how cute his nose is and about how gorgeous his lips are... and that he's perfect" taehyung trailed off, remembering the moment as if it was yesterday (which it actually was) heat spreading itself in his tummy again, cheeks holding a light blush.

he looked up at jimin again, who was holding the how-can-you-be-so-dense aka the you-are-stupid look,

"what?" he asked, his friends' expression making him uncomfortable.

"you were complimenting him like that? well then it's clear that he kissed you, you probably sounded like you were about to do a confession!" he stated, voice slightly louder than usual.

"nuh uh, not true. why can girls do that and i can't? girls also compliment each other all the time and nobody says something and now, when i want to show my best friend i know since 6 years it's suddenly 'gay'" taehyung retorted, matter of factly and he actually had a point.