Chapter 23

Chapter 23

(Savannah)

A few months had gone by and it was the summer time and I was finally cancer free for good I hope. I am still weak and my nerves are still fucked up. I was feeding myself again just slowly. I went to the bathroom and I stared at how skinny I got and my hair was no longer long and beautiful. It was short because it had fallen out a few months ago. It had grown back but it's short and taking forever to grow long. I just didn't feel like or looked myself. I felt ugly and I didn't want anyone to see me. I told Ashanti how I felt and she told me I am still beautiful. I shuck my head in disagreement.

*************************************

(Cheryl)

I can't believe that bitch arrested me for making money and I am really hurt by my own flesh and blood setting me up for a crime I didn't commit. The charges didn't stick and I finished paying the money I owed Vanessa for filming her without consent. I also got my settlement for suing the police department and district attorney office. I mean yeah I wouldn't tell where I was but I proved where I was by Snapchat before I got with my client. I was nowhere near the accident but they didn't believe me. I even gave them the number of my client to call him and explain we were together and they never checked it. But now I know it was because my sister was paying people to lie and cover it up. I'm going to get her back. I offered the guard a lump sum of cash and he said him and others won't say a word. I then went to my sister cell and she was crying. She hugged me and said how sorry she was. I pulled out a knife from my pocket and I jammed it in her back a few times. Blood started falling out of her mouth and she started crying and I let her fall to the ground.

Cheryl: Now you know what it's like to be stabbed in the back

************************************

(Vanessa)

I rolled into the living room to see Jordee giggling at her phone. She looked at me and I stared at her and she looked back. We been having problems lately because I can't please her how she wants it or she wants me to eat her out or something but I don't be in the mood to please her. I'm still stuck in this stupid wheelchair and I just want to walk again. I hate going to physical therapy because it's the same old thing and I'm not making any progress. I haven't in a few months now. I can stand but only for a few seconds and that's it and I need my crutches to do so.

Vanessa: Are you cheating on me

Jordee: Your seriously asking me that

Vanessa: I wouldn't blame you if you did, I can't please you and you have become distance lately and I'm stuck in this stupid wheelchair

Jordee: Here we go with this shit again, your self pity is getting on my nerves, I don't care if your legs and arms were amputated I still wouldn't leave you and I am a change women so as badly as I miss our hardcore sex I'm not going to go out and get it from someone else, your not getting better because you won't allow yourself to believe you will, Vanessa if you want to walk again stop whining and bitching and put effort into your physical therapy, walking again is all up to you

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be mad or happy about what she said. There was a knock on the door and I rolled over to open it. Alona and Ryan barged in and Jordee quickly stood up and looked surprised.

Ryan: We have problems with both of you bitches

Alona tipped my chair over and I fell. She started hitting me and said it was time I paid for Bells death. My legs weren't working properly but my fist were just fine. I punched her out cold and then I tried to get to Jordee who was really going at it with Ryan. She pushed Jordee on the ground and quickly pulled out a gun. I screamed no and I don't know what happened but I got up and I knocked Ryan to the floor and we both fell as the gun went off.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone