Chapter Three - 'It al started with a ball'

After I and Lilly had taken a shower, I started looking for Lillys dress. Meanwhile Lilly was reading the guest list loudly for me to hear the names. 

"Look at this Lydia!"

"I can't really look right now!", I said to her while almost al the dresses in the closet where falling over me.

"But atleast listen", she said and sighed. "There are 117 people coming to the ball!"

"What?!" I said almost loosing my balance and landed on the floor with al the dresses over me. 

"Hey you ok?", Lilly asked and turned around while looking at me, while I was sitting on the floor looking through the dresses, trying to fin hers.

"Yeah I'm fine", I said and stood up, finny holding Lillys dress in my hands. It was a black and white dress with a Japanese design. "Here." I gave her the dress and took the list out of her hands. 

"I'm just gonna go change", she said walking into the bathroom.

I nodded as I looked at the list with big eyes. The list looked like this;

Guestlist

For Lydias 17th birthday

1. Salvatoure av Italy                                                                                        Amount: 2

2. Queen Sofia from Spain                                                                            Amount: 6

3. Queen  Amelia from Portugal                                                                   Amount: 8

4. King Ludvig the 13th from France                                                            Amount: 5

5. William from Great Britain                                                                          Amount: 3

6. Mullenburg, Becker, de Grosglockner  from Germany                          Amount: 3

7. Infeld from Austria                                                                                          Amount: 4

8. People from Afrika, Asia och U.S.A                                                             Amount :87

                                                                                                                          Altogether: 117

    'OMG' was my first thought. Were people from al over the world comming?

"Strange isn't it?" I heard Lillys voice say from the bathroom.   

"Whats suposed to be strange?" I asked her as I checked the list. It looked just fine.  

"You know the Salvator family?" Lilly asked me and stuck her head out of the bathroom. "The family who rules in Italy?"  

I nodded remembering that mom and dad had mentioned something about the Salvator Family years ago. Something about someones death.  

"Well...", Lilly continued. "The wife of the ruler, and the mother of the sons,  is dead... she was killed of some sort of animal as she was sitting reading a book in the middle of the night".

  I looked twoards the bathroom in shock. Poor people. Had lost their mother, their wife, while she  was safe in their house. How could that posibly happen?