That happy moment did not last long as an incredible pain rippled through my body. I could feel every cell. Every molecule shifting and changing. My nails felt like something as prying each one out and shoving something else into its place. My back felt like something was about to claw and explode out from it. All my muscles were tight and constricted. My eyes were the worst. How could I describe that pain? I tried to open them again, but the minimal light in the room felt like a thousand suns. They also burned like a thousand suns were on them even closed. My scalp burned and seared as if something was pulling itself through the skin. Like the sting of jelly fish testicles being pulled off ones skin. One by one.

I wretched myself to the floor with a loud painful thud, screaming the whole time though I could not hear my voice. My back hurt too much for me to remain on the ambulance gurney. I got to my hands and knees and just curled up into a ball as the pain spiked to a new high. I screamed and wither in that pain. What was time with this pain? It meant nothing to me now.

Slowly that pain ended in all but my back. Now all the pain seemed to pool there. I took my hands and used my nails to create thin cuts in my back where the pain was the worst. Right near my shoulder blades. I needed to get whatever was in there out and make the pain go away.

Suddenly whatever wanted to come out of my back did and the pain ended. I spread out along the floor, thanking whoever everyone prayed to, for ending all my pain. The floor felt so nice being cold against my naked skin. My skin felt a bit hot and needed to cool down. My skin was fire incarnate. Like every cell was a tiny bulb of light and all of them were on at the same time. The floor acted like a light switch turning off the light bulbs for me.

As some time passed, the exhaustion of what happened faded. My eyes opened with no more pain. I lifted up from the floor and froze part of the way up. My hair had fallen into my view. It was WHITE! Not to mention long now. It pooled around my hands that were on the floor. I had shoulder length hair before, now it was floor length by the look of it. I always wanted long white hair, but to get it was strange.

Then I saw a feather on the floor. A beautiful white feather. I picked it up and sat back onto my heels. I stared at it. I twirled it in my fingers admiring how it looked in the low light. It was the most beautiful feather I had every seen. Gold and silver seemed to shine when the light hit it at points. This must be from something rare. Something remarkable.

The door to the room opened and I scrambled to the farthest corner away from it. I was surprised when white wings wrapped around me. The feather was from ME! I instinctual used the wings to cover up my naked body. I will have to deal with the fact I had wings later. Staying covered up was more important.

Both the doctors came into the room. The skeptical one was much older than the one who brought me here. His face was full of wrinkles and he had white hair from age. His eyes were black and he wore glassed that were dignified. He reminded me so much of a male version of my grandmother. He eyed me like I was a science experiment, which I was.

The other doctor seemed to be in awe over me. His jaw seemed to be forced closed. He looked to be in his mid thirties with the start of a salt and pepper hair coloring. He stood just a tiny bit taller than the skeptical doctor. He also did not look as dignified as the sceptically doctor.

The younger doctor stepped forward and took the sheet that was on the stretcher. The gurney had been pushed closer to the door. That must have happened when I fell to the floor. "Its alright my dear. No one will hurt you." The younger doctor looked at me in a reassuring way.

"Toss the sheet please." My voice was timid but beautiful. Oh so beautiful. Sort of like I was singing though I was just speaking. I covered up my mouth partially with one of my wings. My voice had shocked me and made me feel very shy.