chapter 9

Bella pov

After I was done eating, Carlisle said that I was really hungry and I just blushed at him. Then he said on let go out for a walk in the forest,and I said ok. Carlisle grab my hand and we walked outside into the forest,once we got inti the forest Carlisle stop walking and looked at me and Carlisle got on one knee and said would you marry me. I just look at him shocked and said yes a millon times yes. Then Carlisle got up and kiss me with so much lust and passion that i didn't know that we were already home in his room. Carlisle was just kissing me until i need to breathe, once I keep my breath he started to kiss me again. Then he stopped and asked me do I want to become one of him and I said yes cause I can spend forever with you Carlisle.
Carlisle pov

I ask Bella do she want to go on a walked in the forest, and she said ok. I grab Bella hand and we walked outside to the forest,once we got into the forest I stopped and looked the Bella. I kneed down on the ground and pull out a ring and ask Bella to marry me and she said yes a millions times yes. When I stood up I kiss Bella and run all the way to the house, once I got into yhe house i ran upstairs and lay Bella down on the bed and was kissing her until Bella have to breathe. I started kissing Bella again then,stopped and ask her a question. I ask Bella do she want to be just like me and she said yes. Now me and my Bella going to live together for a long times before anyone can kill us.