"ID?" I showed him my ID and he called someone on the phone. "Have a seat please. Mr. Price's assisant will be down in a minute." He pointed to the hunter green leather couches near the windows to the left of the front desk. I sat and watched the people passing by the windows and laughed when a mime walked by and saw me. He decided to entertain me for a bit.

"Joy D'Anges?" I snapped my head to the familiar red-head from four days ago. "Follow me please." She turned and started walking to the elevator in the back of the lobby. The only elevator no one else was using. Guess that was Darien's personal elevator. I followed feeling nervous and hid the satchel behind me.

It didn't take but two minutes to get to the fortith floor which was the top floor, Darien's office floor. I found out that the guys that pushed Darien off of his balcony came here via sky diving from a plane. You see, you need a special key card and have the right finger print to use the elevator that comes up to his office.

"Please have a seat. Mr. Price will be here shortly. Would you like anything?"

"Maybe a glass of water, thank you." I walked over to the seats in front of his desk and sat down on the edge. I moved the satchel so it was not seen so easily. Then I remembered I was wearing a scarf and decided the take it off and cover the satchel with it. It looked like I just didn't want to wear my scarf any longer.

I sat drinking the water and making sure the light was still in my heart. This was the first time I had gone this long with holding it in. I was already feeling the burn as the light pushed at my hold on it. But I still had strength to hold it in a little longer.

The door opened and I stood up as Darien walked over to me. "Good to see you again Miss D'Anges. Please sit."

"Thank you for requesting me. How did you know I was entering the fashion show?"

Darien smiled and lifted a packet of papers from the desk and handed it to me. "You dropped this when you saved me. I had an idea after you hurried away and saw this on the ground. I want you to design the dress Angel Kat will wear for the event. Having one of the women who saved me design the out for the other seemed like a good way to go. That and I won't have to bother her with deciding who she would prefer to design it."

"What do you mean by that?"

Darien reached over to the application and pointed to a symbol in the upper right corner. A hand written D and P overlapping each other. "I put that there so I know if she gave it to anyone. I am happy to know she did." You don't know the half of it. If you knew I was her, you would freak.

He reached into his desk and withdrew a large minella evelop from a drawer. He handed it to me. "You are to only concern yourself with Angel Kat's formal gown. That is the only gown she is going to wear. You have the full thousand dollars to do it too. I saw from your designs that you are a very talented designer with an eye for making anyone look heavenly. With her, you won't have any problems because she would look gorgeous in anything." My heart beat and I forced the blush not to show on my face. "It should be long and dramatic as she is the reason for this charity event."

I took the envelop and put it into the satchel making sure to keep him from seeing it clearly as he watched me. I turned back to him. "You didn't have to do this for me. I would have been fine to redo the application and submit it tomorrow. Good deeds should not be rewarded like this."

"Humble, just like Angel Kat." He sighed and pushed a button before rising from his desk. I too rose when I saw him rise. He came around and held out his hand. "I hope you the best of luck on your design for the fashion show. My assistant will see you out."

"Thank you so much Mr. Price." I said shaking his hand as the red-head came into the room. I followed her to the elevator. The light was pushing hard now to be released. All I needed was five minutes, then I could be somewhere I could change.