I rounded a corner and then caught the sight of someone being thrown out off of Price Tower. I grunted and picked up my speed. I cursed softly as I had to swoop down to catch him before the person hit the ground. Screams from the street below were ignored as I finally gripped him and cradled him as if he was my bride.

For a second I did not know who I had in my arms. Who I just saved. Then my eyes really focused. Darien Price! Oh! My! God!

He opened his eyes and saw me. I felt him jerk and his heart race faster than it already was. Though he was in shock, he was relaxed in my arms. He trusted me completely.

"Are you alright?" He nodded as I placed my feet on the ground. I placed his feet on the ground and kept him steady while the officiers come to his side. I look up and know there is some unfinished business.

I turned to leave and Darien grabbed my arm. "How can I thank you?"

"Keep helping others as you have been." I smiled and then ran, jumped, and flew up to the top level of Price Tower. As I landed on the large balcony of what I am assuming is Darien Price's office, bullets fly past me with one hitting my bare shoulder. I glared at them as one black claded man run to me. His first and only mistake was trying to punch me. I ducked down and upper cutted his stomach making him black out.

I looked back to his partners and saw only three more bad guys. Within ten minutes I had them out cold and was leaving the main office as the police showed up and started to cuff them. I smiled when Mik, one of the few police officiers I knew that I was delighted to give my statement to. He carried a digital tape recorder for quicker statements. He asked me the standard questions and I gave my version of the event.

He turned off the recorder and looked at me. "So... How did it feel with Darien Price in your arms?"

I blushed after I turned away from him. "Sorry, but I gave my statement."

"Umm hmm...thought so." Mik chuckled as I went to the balcony.

"Why is everyone going 'umm hmm' when they talk about Darien Price to me?" I mumble under my breathe as I walked the length of the balcony. I closed my eyes and listened harder now that I was this far up above the street. I sighed at nothing. No sirens that I could hear.

"Silent?" I turned and saw Darien Price leaning against the balcony's floor to ceiling glass windows. He walked forward. "I wanted to thank you again for saving my life. If there is anything I can do, just ask."

"I need no thanks." I looked to the city. "I do what I do to make people feel safer in their lives. If I asked, then that would change the feeling of saving people."

"You really are selfless, aren't you?"

I laughed sharply. "My best friend would say so."

"Best friend?" I bit my lip knowing I slipped. "I think its nice that you have someone close to you and that you are not all alone." I watched him look me up and down. "I think I will hold a charity in your honor. I think a fashion show." My eyes widened and I looked at him. "I take it you approve?"

"On a deeper level than you could ever know."

"A fashion girl. Why am I not surprised." He chuckled shaking his head in amusement.

"Not in the way you may think. And if you really want it to be a charity, have the fashion show with unknown designers. Give them the chance to shine."

"I think it would be perfect. Can I ask you to participate?"

"I don't know. I need to think about it." It would be nice to walk the runway, but would that be right?