Nine

So I AUTHOR CHAN IS BACK AGAIN!  I SAW A COMMENT AND THAT MADE ME CONTINUE THIS BOOK!  :D
SO LET'S CONTINUE :DDDD

???? p.o.v
The virus had finally got the principal.. I watched him slowly helping himself up so I decided to leave and wait for Y/N to come to this school house.  My plan will be perfect.'He chuckled darkly and leaved the crime scene'.

Y/N's P.o.v
You sighed and grabbed the doorknob infront of you where room 99 is. You entered the classroom and saw Mr. Baldi Reading?. I Inhaled and exhaled 'Okay Y/N time to speak to Mr. Baldi' I slowly walked towards my chair looking at Mr. Baldi and opened my mouth to start talking "Uh Hello Mr. Baldi,  I'm here" I sat down looking down so I won't fall again and then looked at Mr. Baldi qgain... Weird.. He looked... Shock?  I giggled quietly and his face nearly made me Laugh.  laugh? I held my chest with my right hand and blushed a little, sighing in relief... 'I never felt this feeling before.. Thank you Mr. Baldi.. '

Baldi's pov
I was in the middle of reading my book when I hear a soft comfortable voice... I never heard that kind of voice so I closed my book and looked up "Uh hello Mr. Baldi, I'm here" My Eyes widened...And looked shock.. It was her voice!?!  Y/N's voice!  I felt my cheeks heating up and saw her sat down and took a glance at me. I quickly shook my head and opened the drawer and grabbed a notebook then stood up "O-oh hey Y/N glad you come here on time! " I said cheerfully so real and walked to her chair holding her notebook,  'I guess I forgot about my dream last night..Just hearing her voice makes me sane and I wish I can hear it again.' I stopped and place the notebook gently on her table and "Oh thank you Mr. Baldi" I was shocked again and saw her smile Infront of me!  I cleared my throat once again "You're welcome Y/N" I smiled back at her "Go and start answering the question don't worry everything's easy inside that notebook" I then leaved her chair and made my way back to my desk, her voice is still stuck in my head and I love it.

Y/N's pov
You started to answer the questions so easily and didn't encounter the Jammed question, You quickly stood up and walks towards your teacher's desk holding the notebook you were acquired to answer,  you placed the notebook on his desk "I'm done Mr.Baldi" In a polite tone "Oh good job!  Y/N! Here have a quarter!" As always he gaved you a quarter and nodded as a response of 'thanks' and you were about to leave when "Uh Y/N? May I ask you to grab something?  It's really Important and I think I forgot the folders" You looked back at your teacher "Oh sure,  where did you left your folders?" You asked Baldi, Baldi Sighed "I left it to the principals office if you won't mind it's okay" you shook your head "No Mr. Baldi I'll help you" You smiled at him "So what folders? " You asked again to be sure "Oh The color of the folder is green and it has my name on it, you can find ir on one of principals locker or cabinets" you nodded and started to leave the classroom, leaving your teacher alone at a empty room.

>Few minutes later<

You're infront of the principals office so you knocked at the door "Come in...." You heard the principals voice as a respond for you to enter, you slowly opened the door and walked inside of his office. You scanned the room first and saw something strange,  the lights you saw from earlier were white lights but now it's red you raised a brow getting more suspicious on what's up with the room "So Y/N? What are you doing here?" You looked at the principal but you didn't saw his face, you can only see the back of his office chair and you was about to respond when the principal cut you off "Oh I remember..You cannot talk am I right?  *Sighs* Just go on and grab something that Baldi told you to" you nodded and walked at the first drawer you saw 'Ok?  That was weird' you opened the drawers up and didn't see Mr. Baldi's folder so you looked around again, there are only one drawers around and the others are some  bookshelf so you decided to walk near principal's desk "Excuse me Sir" you said making your way to the desks drawer and he paced away for bigger space.
You opened the first drawer and saw nothing then closed the first one,  now the second one,  you opened it and saw a lot of folders inside of the big drawer so you started to look for your teacher's folder, You have now found the folder and pulled it out of the drawer when you feel a hand on your shoulder,  you just Ignored it and pushed the drawer back inside.

!-(WARNING:A SHORT SMUT AND MAH FIRST SMUT XD)-!

You then now felt another hand on your left waist, and a whisper "Oh dear Y/N you don't know that your in danger~" you let out a small gasp and gripped your left hand "U-uh principal?  W-what's the meaning of this?" you felt a wet and a warm object on your neck, you shivered and looked at your back "WHAT THE FRICK!?!?" you pushed principal and saw him backed up a lil from the pushed you made,  and now you started to back up too, holding the folder,  you saw principal's face looking at you,  your eyes widened "Mr.Principal!??" you saw his eyes dripping with ink or black goo and he smirked looking at you the started to glitch,  you were brave but you don't want to hurt your friend so you reached for the doorknob and twisted it open then started to run out of his office.

Your shoes made noises when you started to run fast "Oh look who's breaking the rules~" you kept on running but bump into someone,  you fell back down at your back and it hurted you mildly,  growning in mild pain still holding Mr. Baldi's folder. Yoy looked up to see principal infront of you "Wha-How!? " Principal leaned down on you and grabbed your left arm with his right hand while his smirking and start caressing your right cheek "Detention for you at my Office my dear Y/N~ don't be scared my princess~ We'll have fun inside~" you growled and kicked him into his stomach and stood up "PERVERT!" you started running again.

AUTHOR CHAN-
UWU THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR DEH PERSON WHO COMMENTED!  IT MEANS A LOT FOR ME AND IT'S NIGHT TIME HERE I NEED TO SLEEP ACK-
Goodnight my Baldifan gurls uwu👌
1180 words