Six... 😃

Here have a meme face.. Hahahaha i'm just happy today..  That's all. 😂😂
1/21/19

Mom's Pov
We're home..  My daughter looks exhausted..  So i put her on the bed and check the bruise on her forehead..  Whew no blood..  Just a scratch..  I'm glad that she's okay.. 

##The next dayy##

Your Pov
You woke up with the pain on your forehead.  You tried to get up until your mom came "morning honey,  I've made you breakfast" You looked at her for a while trying to remember everything.  Your mom placed your breakfast at the mini table "Mom...  What happened? " you said "Hun the Principal found you unconscious so He send you early to come home. " "What time is it? " "4:00 A. M in the morning. " your mom said. "Get up and I'll clean your wound after you've finished taking a bath. " You nodded,  when you were trying to stand you felt light headed so you accidentaly fall a bit because of unbalanced, Your mom catch you by helping you to walk to the bathroom 'This is gonna be a long day for me.. ' You thought.

##AT SCHOOL##

You made your way to school with the help of your mom guiding you "Mom i don't need assistance... " you said "But hon what if you fall? That'll make super worried.. " "K.. Fine" You and your mother are near at the two yellow doors.  When your mom opened it, you saw the Principal "Good morning M/N and Y/N" he said happily "Oh hi sir Principal we just got here so..  Hehe you see..  I'm getting late so can you help my daughter to get on her class? " You looked at your mom giving her a 'NO. MOM. NO! ' face "Ok i can help her" The Principal said while your mom gived you to the Principal and said "Thank you Sir i gotta go now! " She waved bye bye and you felt hands down on your legs and you felt like you've been lifted by someone.  You were shock,  it was your first time that someone lifted you. "Ok let's go" He said.  You staired at his eyes for too long and he's too.  You noticed that he was blushing so you stopped staring at him 'What the hey?  There's no way someone is having a crush on you Y/N...' you thought to yourself.  He opened the door and you saw Baldi "Goodmorning Y/N-" Baldi said,  You saw him looked shock but shrug it off.  The Principal drop you off softly and Gently,  you've never experience this...  Kind of behavior they've treat you. You didn't cared a lot.  Really.  Cuz you don't care about what's happening.  So you shrug it off again. You made your way to your seat and didn't notice your surroundings "Hey Y/N how's your wound? " Baldi said walking near to you and suddenly...  You stepped on one of your shoe lace and fall to Baldi, your Math teacher.  He somehow catched you and said "Woah Y/N be careful i don't want you to get hurt.." he said with a worried voice still holding tightly on your two arms.  He Blushed Staring at you.

Baldi's Pov
I don't know what just happened.. I see her eyes..  I felt sorry for her i don't know why..  But i want to help her.. 'BALDI!  STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS, START YOUR CLASS!  NOW'  "Uh... Er..  Y/N you can go to your seat now.. " we started to separate our ways and noticed that the principal left.  So we started the class. 

##A FEW MINUTES LATER##

"Here have a quarter!  Congratulations for answering all three question right! " I handed her the quarter and felt her soft hand touched mine..  I Blush a little 'I really need to talk to Principal about this...  About my feelings.. ' i think i like Y/N 'BALDI WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!  YOUR HAVING A CRUSH ON YOUR STUDENT?! ' i snapped out of that thought when i looked at my hand..  OH MY GOSH!!  I WAS HOLDING Y/N'S HANDS FOR TOO LONH AND SHE'S STRUGGLING TO FREE HER HAND!! " Er..  S-sorry i..  Um.. Y-you can go n-now.. " OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!.  I looked at her exiting my classroom,  hmmm..  Wait..  It's the third day of school..  Hmmm ok. I started to get up from my seat and headed to Principals office.  If i talk to him with this problem i'm having i know that he could help me..

Your Pov
You were walking at the hallways, You finally have the spirit to roam the school.  While you were walking you bumped on someone "S-sorry i didn't mean to b-bump on anyone.. " You looked at the boy.  He was all Gray even his hair, Eyes, Clothes but his skin was a light peached color.  You nodded "U-um you can't t-talk? " He said. You just stared at him. "U-uh my name is Arts and Crafters..  You can call me whatever you want" he said 'shoot! i forgot my white board and pen... 'you thought to yourself. You nodded and one of your bangs/Vhangs accidentally showed your covered wound on your forehead,  he noticed it.  "W-what happened there? " and then the bell rang,  it means it's time to go home for you. Yoj walked pass him like nothing happened.  "O-ok...  Goodbye! " Arts and Crafters said,  waving bye bye at you..  (XD WAVING BYE BYE. 😂😂)

??? Pov
I've been studying Y/N for the past two days until now.  I have found feelings for her. I don't know why? It's been years since i had this feeling.. But now it's back... This is my first time leaving my nest just for her..  She's different of the other #$@?*"+',?? 's. The ones who entered my nest and told them to d#s##o# the game.. But none of them survived..  Guess i'm a Villain for myself, Not helping others,  just watching them die to the hands of B##D#. That piece of Sh##! Killer!  He kills all the Students for a one #r##g answer!  Let's head back to my sweet Y/N.. I hid safetly.. That no one can't HEAR and no one can see me.  I can actually walk pass through walls.. I stalk Y/N when she's here..  I didn't care at first but then..  That day.. I felt my heart... Beats.. I know i want her..  I want her!  I need her!  She will be mine!  All.  Mine.  No one can't take her away from me!  Let's just wait for the right time for me to show myself up when that B#L#I snapped out and chase Y/N.. And there i'll save her..  I'll be her knight and shining armor.
############
(Woot!woot! Hey!  Guys!  Who's ??? Is that Baldi?  Or the Principal?  I can't wait to let you encounter all the characters!! See you guys on the next chapter!  Byeeeee.)
1167 words