Two

(I DO NOT OWN THIS DRAWING)
(wow i survived making the first chapter.. Sooo what do you guys think?  Welp what are we waiting for?  Let's go back to the story!)

Your Pov
"MOM DID YOU SAW MY JACKET?!? " I yelled, trying to find my Jacket.  "NO HUN,  GET DOWN HERE ALREADY! I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU! " She Yelled back 'What? I just left it here?!  Where is it!  Ugh!  Fine, i give up'I ran downstairs and saw my mom holding something. She walks towards me and-"Here you go..  Your new and improved jacket" she said smiling at me 'Oh it's a F/POJ printed', " I know you'll like it! " She added but still smiling at me warmly "Thanks... Mom" I grabbed the F/POJ and walk pass her grabing my bag and noticed something 'What the?  My bag seems..  Not heavy' I shrug it off and continue to exit the house heading to her car and wait for her.

M/N Pov
I sighed.  And exited Our house and locked it. 'Sigh* I'm worried for her..  She looked dull,  lifeless and her eyes... ' I ask myself heading to my car 'What happened to my happy yet joyfull daughter... ' I opened the car door and entered.  I sat down so my daughter entered too.  I started the car and back off to exit our little parking space and started to drive forward "So.. What do you think about your Summer school? " I waited for her to answer back. I looked at the
Hanging mirror (Tell me..  If i'm wrong..  Oof! 😅) And saw that she has her headphones on 'I guess i'll be quite for a while'.... Long silence filled the car,  so... Quite.

##A FEW MINUTES LATER###

I saw the school and "Look hun!  It's your school! " I said while parking in the side of the school and stopped. I looked back to my daughter and saw her trying to open the car door "Oops sorry Y/N, Childlock" I smiled at her looking embarrassed. And exited the car.

Your Pov
'Ugh..  Mom forget to turn off the childlock.' I stopped pulling the lever (I dunno wut is called so it's a lever😅 and FUN FACT!  i'm writing this story at school too. 😅)Until i saw someone walking towards us, the person helped mom to open the car door "Thank you sir" my mom said standing at the side of the car.  So i stepped outside the car and "No problem miss M/N" He said, I stand on the left side of my mom quitely "So this is your child? Why he,  she wearing mask? " WHAT?!  HE CALLED ME HE??  I'M. A. SHE!  "no it's a she,  my apologies sir,  she's comfortable wearing mask and a jacket everytime." my mom said proving my real gender.  I'm glad i have a mother like her.. I'm just glad..  "It's ok,  you can call me Principal" the Principal said, he was wearing a sweatshirt with long sleeves and color gray 'Hmm what kind of fashion is that anyway.'"Can i show you around M/N?" "No need..  Heh i need to go, i'm late... Excuse me i need to go.. " My mom said "Ok Y/N i need to go..  Stay Behave ok? "she added and wave saying bye. "So your name is Y/N?" i looked at the princpal and nodded... "So...um..  Nice glasses you have there" He said blushing a bit and smiled.  We stared at each other for seconds and I noticed that he's face,  'Is he blushing?!?,  never mind'  I moved my bag trying to find my whiteboard and pen.

Principals Pov
"So your name is Y/N?" she nodded. I don't know what's got into me..  I just stared at her and "So...Um.. Nice glasses you have there" i said... I felt my face heat up a little and notice that i'm... Blushing?!?...  Why?  She pulled her bag infront of her and 'What is she doing? ' she opened her bag and lifted a whiteboard?  Wait.  Is she mute or something? I gave her a confused look. " Yes,  i can talk but not always" I said reading what she wrote to her white board"Ok.. Miss Y/N shall we? " she nodded, i lifted my hand to let her take but she didn't 'Principal what the heck?!  What are you thinking?! ' I sighed and 'I'm so dumb, she don't trust me yet.. Well it's ok'. " Ahem..  L-let's go" i put my left hand on my pocket and let her walk first.  I opened the door for her..  We kept on walking until she stopped. She wrote something "Why the halls are empty? " i said reading what she wrote "Well miss Y/N everyone are in there class so we better catch up" I said.  She started to walk again and "Stop" she stopped walking and looked at me and wrote a question mark on her board. I walked towards her and "Here's your room miss Y/N" as I opened the door for her and entered first.  "Ok class-" Baldi said "Sorry for interrupting your class baldi" i said, starting to intruduce miss Y/N. "I want all of you to meet miss Y/N the new student, class"

Your Pov
"I want all of you to meet miss Y/N the new student" As i entered the the classroom and stop scanning the whole place,i saw.... Yeah i have classmates.. All of the students attention are on me,  i see three boys and three girls sitting in their chairs.  I looked infront and saw a tall teacher.  He his bald...  I did not care after all.  So i walked and sat on the last chair,  the principal leaved, sigh* let the nightmare begins...

##THE AUTHOR SAID###
HEY GUYS HOPE YA LIKE THIS PART!
DON'T WORRY I STILL HAVE A LOT TO THINK FOR THIS STORY!
BYE BALDI FANGIRLS OR NEW FANS (YOU KNOW I'M TYPING THIS ON MY PHONE WHILE WALKING) SEE YA ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! 😀
1011 WORDS