Seven

Haha k let's get started.

Baldi's Pov
I was walking on the hallways going back to my classroom until i saw some..  Thing?  I made my way to the Thing and notice that looks like Y/N! "Hey Y/N what are you doing here?  I thought you went home? " i said, she didn't response like always so i decided to grab her shoulder and let her face me..  Gasp! * i was shocked..  She looked,  different..  Her eyes..  Were pink, dripping tears of blood on her eyes..  I don't know why she looked like that?  Her pink eyes are really glowing and her expression seems sad that a one person can easily feel worried for her..  She.was.crying. "Y-Y/N? Is that you? " she kneeled down still crying blood so i tried to comfort her,  i kneeled down too, i hugged her..  We stayed like that for Minutes, i guess?  "Why are you crying Y/N?" i said still hugging her,  never letting go from the hug.  Until i heard something..  A maniacal laugh "Y/N? Are you-" i was going to look at her but i felt something inside my stomach..  Ugh!  It hurts!  I looked down seeing blood dripping out of my clothes..  I was stabbed by my own favorite student?!!  Why?  I Gasp spitting out some blood,  she twisted the knife inside and took it out "GAH!! " I screamed out of pain with  blood escaping my mouth.. She pushed me making me fall to the ground and making a loud noise..  I saw her standing up so i try to crawl away from her..  You know i was still shock that she did that to me until i've remember something!  'I have a ruler on my pocket!  Maybe i can use it as a weapon! ' always,  i was getting close to the wall and helped my self to get up, men i think i've lost a lot of blood while crawling,  she was walking slowly, getting closer...  Closer..  And closer..  I was cornered 'Damn Baldi!  Why did you get here?  There are other places to get to! ' i took my ruler out and point it right to Y/N signaling her to stop or I'll s-stab her...  I can't see her face,  only the glowing pink eyes. I think she saw what i did,  she let out an evil smirk on her lips like she's on to killing me.  I charged my ruler trying to hit her then it worked!  I manage to hit her right on the face but i don't want to hurt her...  But i need to,  she's out of control. But it didn't last long she Charge her knife straight to my stomach and i screamed in pain!
I woked up panting heavily..  Sweating so hard, i looked at my alarm clock 3:00 A.M it's still too early to go to work, i'm still breathing really hard then realize what did just happened,  i quickly scan for stabs and other things on my body,  whew nothing.  I sighed in relief 'It was just a dream Baldi..  Just. A. Dream' I got up and made my way to my kitchen then open my fridge,  taked a sip of water then got back up to bed.

##Morning ###

Baldi's Pov
I'm still shock on what i dreamt last night,  it looked. so real..  That dream starts fading away,  this is my first time having a nightmare from one of my student,  Y/N. 'Baldi you really hit your head hard to dream Y/N do you?' I remembered last day, me and the principal talked.

--FLASHBACK --

I entered Princy's Detention/Office and saw him sitting on his chair,  staring at a photo?  "Hey Principal""Huh?  O-oh!  Baldi your here!  W-what do you want?!!? " he said looking so shock that i disturb on what he was doing "I want to talk to you..  About my feelings" I smiled at him and he nodded,  He put the picture inside his drawer then started to talk to me, i can still see his face looking red maybe because of the embarrassment? "Ok Baldi, what do you wanna talk about your feelings? " "I think somethings wrong with me.. " I said, he lifted his right hand and grab his chin tapping it repeatedly thinking on what to answer back "So what's wrong about you? " "Umm..  Er..  I-i have been acting weird since Y/N came here..  At first i didn't care much because i thought she's just the same like the other students" I said "So when this weird act started? " "U-um...  The second day..  I guess.. " I said, And then i cleared my throat ready to tell everything to him.  When i'm done he said "I think your having a crush on Y/N, sad..." That final word drops sadly like something's off with princy?  "Um Principal you ok? " i asked him too "N-no i'm ok y-you can go now.. " I smiled at him and said thank you.

Principals Pov
I can't believe Baldi has a crush on Y/N.. That broke my heart so bad..  I thought it's just me, it was Baldi too.  What if he knew that i like Y/N too..  Oh no this is going to be bad if he knew,  he could go yandere mode or something. I sighed and sit back to my chair, pulled the desk drawer and took the picture of Y/N.. 'I wish that you could be mine but... I'm sorry.. ' I sighed, wishing that she'll be mine.

--Ends of Baldi's flashback --

Your Pov
I get off the car and heard my mom said 'Goodbye's ' so i continued to walk to the school, I entered the school and saw Mr.  Baldi,  standing at the long empty hallways?  I'm confused?  Where's the students?  Where did they all go?  "Hello Y/N!" I looked to my left and seeing playtime.. Again...  "Can we play?? " She said,  i moved my head left and right telling her no.  I looked back at Baldi, he was talking with the Principal,  i think i still have time to play with playtime,  so i looked back at her, doing that puppy eyes..  Sigh* again.  I sat down her level and think twice if i let her hear my voice...  She looked confused why i sat down her level, i let out a small sigh and whispered to her ears.. Here goes nothing "Ok Playtime i'll play with you..  But this time only..  Ok? " I look at her expression..  Wow.  She looked like a little girl who heard the sweetest thing in her life.  "Wow!  I can't believe your voice is so Soft and Pretty!  Miss Y/N!" She said happily with a smile then..  Hugged me..  I froze for a while because of the hug...  She pulled out then said "Oh..  I'm sorry miss Y/N.. I didn't mean to hug you..  I know you hate hugs.. Sorry.. " I looked at her and stood up.  "Y/N let's play later!  Bye! " she said then leaved.  I watch her leave until she's gone,  so i continued walking to Mr.  Baldi, I grabbed Mr.  Baldi's shirt at the bottom,  letting him know i'm here,  he looked back then jumped scaredly?  What?  Do i look scary?  I wanted to talk but i just stared at him "O-oh Y/N G-goodmorning!  I didn't saw your here?? " I nodded then entered room 99. What's wrong with Mr.  Baldi today?  Well let's find out.

Hey guys!  What do you think?  Well.. See you on the next chapter!  Byeeeee..
1268 words