kitten (fin.)

it was been four months when taehyung and jeongguk confessed to each other right after their romantic moment happened and their relationship gets stronger as time pass by, even though they aren't still official. so jeongguk is starting to make a plan for the day he will ask taehyung about their relationship to be official. he keeps on thinking about how will the right moment be perfect and beautiful just like what taehyung deserved. so he consistently asks for help with his brother on what should be done, jimin also sometimes gets irritated about this but he is also excited so whatever. it is a secret only between the two of them.

"hyung. what if doesn't like these flowers? does cats have allergies on those anyways? i mean, i never gave him flowers which is so dumb of me so i will never know. one more thing, i know how purple suits him so fucking well but what if he don't like it personally? god, hyung! i don't wanna mess up everything in just one snap!" jeongguk frustratedly said as he gripped his hair forcefully.

jimin just rolled his eyes to his younger brother. if he isn't tired as much as his brother is for planning everything to be smooth sailing, he might be laughing his ass off right now on how jeongguk looks so stressed out.

"you know, what? you shouldn't even ask help from me on the first place if you just keep on asking and be negative to whatever i suggest. for goodness sake jeongguk, you know how taehyung appreciates every thing you do, right? may it be big or small thing. even if you go all extravagant on asking him to be your boyfriend what matters the most is your question and his answer. i know how much you love each other and im pretty sure he won't say no to you, brother. so let's just forget this shits and keep it simple, yeah?" the elder said and just slumped back on the couch, closing his eyes while massaging his temples. his head aching from explaining jeongguk everything.

jeongguk looked at still a little bit unsure. he really wants to give the best for taehyung but his brother also has a point. but of course he won't admit that in front of him.

jimin opened his eyes when he noticed that it turns quiet, checking if jeongguk is still there or he just left him alone. "oh please. don't give me that look like you didn't get all what i've just said."

"no, hyung but... i don't know. i really just want the best for him."

""i know. who doesn't wants the best for him though?"

jimin looked at his younger brother that's looking on his thighs, you can see how his mind is on a rumble. so he stood up, ready to leave his brother alone for some time.

"i can't believe you're over stressing yourself with just this. what more if you're gonna ask him to marry you? anyways, think about what i said earlier though."

jimin remarks before he left jeongguks room. leaving the guy with so much questions running through his mind, but once and for all he decided to just keep it aside for a while and get some rest. he need his mind to be at ease again to able to think rationally later.

jeongguk woke up with someone above him, of course none other than taehyung. he could see the side view of the other as he sleeps sideways on jeongguks chest. he found it way too adorable and he couldn't help but held taehyungs face, squishing it until the other opened his eyes looking straight to jeongguk with a pout.

taehyung groaned and swatted jeongguks hands aways from the continuous pinching. "ugh. can't you see im trying to sleep here, ggukie? keep your hands to yourself please."

jeongguk chuckled and snaked his arms around taehyungs waist, bringing him closer to his body.

"im sorry, baby doll. you just look so cute and squishy, can't help myself."