hate

morning came and the two brothers are in the kitchen. jimin cooking for their breakfast while jeongguk set the table and made their drinks. the two are now in college so their parents decided they should have an apartment for the both of them, also because their university is far from their parents house. thinking that both men are matured and independent enough for themselves.

jeongguk looks around their place. his eyes finding a certain thing.

"hey, hyung. where's the cat you brought yesterday?"

"looks like someone is already interested in the cat. are you changing your mind now about the little creature?"

jimins teased the other while he placed the food on the table. jeongguk scoffed on jimin's remarks.

"oh shut up hyung. im not interested in that little shit and will never be. im just asking where it is so i can avoid it, as the best as i could." the younger rolled his eyes and they both sat on the chairs to start eating their breakfast.

"don't 'shut up' me, you ungrateful brat. i just cooked you breakfast and now your giving me that tone. but, he's just staying in my room anyways. im afraid you might do something on my poor cat and it dies."

jimin really loves to tease and upset his younger brother. it brings satisfaction to him that even he's smaller of an inch to him, he's still the superior in the two of them. yes, he's a bitch brother but he is also the sweetest and thoughtful brother you would ever have. it's just a 50-50.

"i won't even dare to get close to it hyung. so don't worry about me doing something to your lovely adorable cat." jeongguk said in a mocking tone which just made jimin chuckle.

"by the way, im leaving at 10 am. i guess you don't have anywhere to go right?," jeongguk nods and jimin continues. "okay good. i'll leave to you the supervision of my cat. dont worry, he's very obedient and quiet. won't cause any hard time to you."

jimin leaves immediately and didn't wait for the others reply because he knows the younger will be whiny and won't agree to him.

"but hyung! i hate cats!"

as jimin have said. he left at 10 am leaving jeongguk with the cat. the older said he already left a food on the cat so it won't bother jeongguk if it gets hungry. all jeongguk need to do is have a look on it.

time passes and it's now three in the afternoon. jeongguk is in the living room, watching some boring dramas until he heard a sound of a whine. he look around, trying to found where the sound is coming from.

he got up on the couch and walks in to jimin's door. there, he could hear the whines clearly. his heart is beating so fast he doesn't know why.

he grab the door knob, pulling it down and pushed the door slightly. trying to peek what's inside. and he saw something, no, someone at the floor of jimin's room. a boy!

he opened the door wide, shocked at how did a boy enter their apartment.

"who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my brothers room? you aren't a one night stand of him right?" jeongguk pointed at the person. he is also amazed by the persons eyes since it's color is purple.

the unknown looked at the guy infront of him. a little shocked that someone aside from jimin saw him on his human state.

"i—i am not what you are t-talking about. j-jimin brought m-me here. i-im the c-cat." the boy replies to jeongguk. a little scared that the guy might try to get him out the house.

"what!? are you saying that you're the cat jimin brought home and now you transform as a human? what are you? a hybrid? don't play with me! those are just myths."

"im not p-playing with you. if you want. i-i can show you how i change to a cat from human."

"so, show me." (i'll show you)