cats

"so, show me."

that are just the words that jeongguk needs to say for the human hybrid cat do his magic. jeongguk is beyond surprised and shocked om what's happening in front of him. he couldn't believe this supernatural thing he is seeing. he shook his head in amazement and let out a quiet, 'woah'.

he started to walk closer to the cat. not bothered that it is a cat, the thing he hates the most. he's too caught up in the moment that didn't notice he is already petting the cat with awe in his eyes.

he suddenly brought back to the reality when jimin barged in to his room and looked quiet surprised at the scene.

"hah! i knew it! you really are interested in him, don't you?"

jeonggu puts his hand away immediately at the cat like it was something hot he accidentally touched. he also steps backward and looked at his older brother.

the cat bowed it's head down as he wants to be pet and touch by the other again. unfortunately, wasn't noticed by jeongguk.

"no hyung. y-you wouldn't believe what just happened to your cat. it transformed into a human then back to a cat! and im serious hyung! did you catch some spell for him? where did you get this cat?"

"oh. i didn't expect you will know it this sooner. i thought curiosity won't eat you and ignorance will make the best out of you but i guess the opposite happens."

jimin sat on his bed and looked at his brother wriggling his brows up and down. the cat jumped on the and sat beside jimin, snuggling his head on jimis arms.

jimin already knows what the other didn't before. he knows that this cat is hybrid and is really one of a kind. he even already talked to it's human form and now they became friends.

"what shit?! you already know about this and didn't even inform me that he is infact a hybrid!? where did you get him bro?"

taehyung changed back to his human form so he could be the one to answer jeongguk's questions.

"yes, jimin already knows before he even brought me here that i am a hybrid. he found me at a alleyway at his way back home. i was in my cat form back then and he said he never saw a cat like me. so he decided to carry me but not to bring here. he hid me at a vacant house somewhere near here and that is where i show him and explain him what i really am."

jeongguk stares at taehyung even if the other already finished his speech. still couldn't believe how his brother found a human hybrid cat in this time.

"then, how.. how did you became a hybrid?" jeongguk asked.

taehyung sighed as he remembers the story behind his curse.

"it was my mom. she fell inlove with someone who's already married and has a family. she wasn't aware that she is a mistress until the the legal wife caught them together with my father. she said to my mom that she will curse the child she is carrying and that curse is me being a hybrid.

actually i don't really hate this curse, because people will compliment at how adorable i look but once they knew what i really am they will throw me away like some dirty garbage in an alley. but i just got so lucky that jimin found me, he took care of me and feed me. i felt something from jimin that i never really experience with my former owners and that is the sincerity, love and care. so i hope you won't treat me like what others did to me jeongguk.

please... take a good care of me."