@infired_by_you

"Hoseok."

"Yes hyung?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head in a confused manner.

"I fucking hate you." Yoongi says as he sticks the middle finger up at his dongsaeng.

"Pardon?"

"You heard me." He says harshly. Hoseok looked at the ground trying to hide his sad face.

"Oh, okay... I'll leave you be than." Hoseok began to walk away. Yoongi stays silent as he watches the younger leave the room.

'Fuck' he thinks to himself. 'I just fucked up didn't I'

'Look at that Hoseok! Yoongi hates you.' Hoseok thought to himself as he sadly walks out out of the room.

"Hoseok!" Mentioned male yells at the younger just before he exits the room, thinking maybe he could fix this.

"Yes, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, refusing to look at the elders face. At this point Yoongi doesn't care for honorifics, he just wanted Hoseok to know he was joking, he loved him. More than he thought he could.

"I-I-I, Iloveyou!" He said really fast not wanting the younger to realize what he had said.

"What did you say Hyung? I didn't quite catch that." Hoseok asked, still not looking at the elder.

"I said. I. Love. You." He said not caring at this point what the latter thought about his feelings. I mean, if he thought Yoongi was weird he could fuck himself for all he cared. "Deal with it. Bitch."

"You love me? But you literally just said you hated me." Hoseok said, finally looking at his hyung.

"I was joking! Can you not take a damn joke seriously for once!" Yoongi yelled.

"Sorry Hyung... but are you being serious about loving me?" Hoseok asked in a worried and slightly frightened tone. Said male nodded his head twice.

"I wouldn't joke about loving you, you're too precious. I wouldn't hurt you that much. Plus, who wouldn't love a bundle of sunshine like you?" Hoseok's eyes widened slightly.

"Out of all people, you are the person I least expected to love me." Hoseok said as he walked towards to smol bean. Yoongi looked at the taller male confused. He didn't expect the younger to be acting so confident after looking like he was about to cry. But that was the least of his worries. The two had gotten very close, so close that they could feel the others breath lightly tickling their skin.

"Hoseok?"

"Mmh."

"Can I?" Hoseok nodded his head before closing his eyes waiting for the sensations of the older lips. Yoongi slowly got up on his tippy toes realizing he was still too short to reach his destination. He let out a whine and Hoseok opened his eyes upon hearing the sound.

"You're so cute." Hoseok said leaning down so the shorter could reach his lips.

Infired_by_you  helped me right this, she wrote the Hoseok focused lines, except for the ending. That was all me. I wrote the Yoongi focused lines. This was a train wreck.