What am I doing at this point.

I was woken up by the sound of a computer. A sound I rarely ever hear, I looked up from the bed up to where my boyfriend was sitting. He was on my computer! You may think, 'oh. It's fine for him to be on your computer, what's the deal?'. You see, the deal is, Yoongi's a little. Now you see littles have rules that apply to them. One is no going on daddy's computer. But here he is, on my computer playing a game without my permission. I would let him on my computer every now and then, but, now is not one of those times.

"Yoongi." I said with a stern voice. I saw him freeze realising he had been caught. Red handed.

"Daddy I'm sorry I couldn't resist! Please forgive me daddy I don't want to be punished! Please! I'll be a better boy! I promise!" He begged. Pathetic, I thought to myself. He didn't even know if I was mad, as I was showing no facial expression.

"Baby boy, you know the rules. Come over here. Now." He said but Yoongi didn't budge. "Now." Still nothing. "NOW!" I shouted at Yoongi tired of the attitude I was given from the little. I watched as he scurried over to the bed, hopped up on it and climbed towards where I was. Looking up at me with, tears in his eyes?

"No no no no no baby don't cry, don't cry. Please baby come here. Daddy's sorry, he didn't mean to make you cry." I kept repeating things of the such over and over again, trying to calm him down. But it didn't work. He got up and ran to the genius lab just down the hall and locked himself inside before I could get in.

"Hey what's going on?" Jin asked as he had heard the running. I looked at him and told him Yoongi broke two rules while in little space. That I had yelled at him when he wasn't listening to me. That he was now crying in the genius lab, crying because of me. Someone who is supposed to help him with his problems, not be one. Jin instantly rushed over to the door, knocking on it softly. The door cracked open and Jin slid inside. I was about to go inside as well but Jin shut the door behind him and locked it again.

All I could do was wait, wait for Yoongi to come out of the lab, wait for him to come to me, try to apologize but I stop him, telling him there's no need, that this is my fault. Which it most definitely is, if I hadn't yelled at him. We would be back in bed by now, cuddling after he received his punishment. It was as simple as that. But I waited. While I was waiting Namjoon had come into the room where I was waiting for Yoongi and Jin to come out. It seemed like he instantly knew what happened as he had said a soft, not to scare Yoongi any further.

"Is Jin in their with him?" I nodded. He sighed. "You gotta be more careful with Yoongi, Hyung. He's delicate, you of all people should know that much by now."

"I know, it's just. He never listens to me anymore. He just begs and begs, even though he knows I won't change my mind." He sighs. Shakes his head and walks away, leaving me to wait.

I hear the door slowly creak open. I see Jin walk out asking if Namjoon was here earlier, I nod. He walks out leaving the door open for Yoongi to come out when he's ready. I see him slowly waddle out of the room towards me with his head down low. I wait for him to speak but he doesn't. I can tell this means he just wants to cuddle. So I accept that and make sure to talk to him some time later.

I pick him up and carry him to our room and gently laying him down where the blankets are no longer on the bed and hop in next to him. Pulling the blankets over our heads, just before I pull him close to my chest, whispering sweet things into his ear, telling him I'm sorry and that he can talk whenever he wants to and not to feel pressured to do anything he doesn't want to. I can tell he's no longer in little space when he wraps his arm around my neck and kisses lips gently.