Uh, but thats a long ass ride.

I've known my hyung for nearly 10 years now, I've been In love with him for almost 7 of those years. Me and hyung met while he was in high school and I was just visiting from Daegu, for my aunt's big 50. Now we're in the same boy band, we are no doubt the most touchy members with each other. Always, and I mean always, I'm craving his touch. The feeling of his hands on my body, or his skin under my touch. It sends shivers down my spine just thinking of it.

When we're practicing I can't help but check him out while he dances, he is just so, so, hot. I just need him to be mine. Need him so much my need it's eating my alive. Of course, that'll never happen. He's straight after all. No one in the group, besides me and Yoongi, are openly into men. Me being gay and him being bi. Although it seems like Yoongi and Namjoon are attempting to have a secret relationship, their not doing the best. They act like a married couple.

I was just sitting in my room minding my own business, when I heard Jin hyung yelling from downstairs. I was confused at first, than I heard it. He was yelling at Jeongguk. The second I heard Hyung call him an idiot, I knew, Jeongguk was not going to come out of this fight without tears in his eyes. I instantly jumped up off my bed and ran downstairs to see Jeongguk pinned against the wall by hyung. I went to a better angle, they were. Making out! Once I notice the other members come, from hearing the yelling stop getting worried someone was hurt, they all are just as shocked as I am. I turned around and started leaving, making sure to leave them alone, I felt someone grab my hand and follow me to my room. Once I got their I realized it was hope hyung. I instantly blushed and pulled my arm away, embarrassed at the simple contact. God I'm a mess.

"Do you think it's ok that, that happened?" He asked, I nodded than responded.

"As long as they're happy, I'm too." He seemed to like that response.

"You've been acting weird lately. Why is that?" He asks me. How am I supposed to say

"oh, it's because I'm insanely in love with you and want to be able to say your mine, kiss you whenever I want. But I'm too shy to say it." His jaw drops, he looks me dead in the eyes and says. I said that out loud.

"Ummm, this is all new to me. But, why not?" He leans in and kisses me with burning passion. Oh my god this is exactly what I've wanted! His hands find their way around my neck, than down to the waistline of my pants. Slipping underneath them and placing his hands directly on my ass. He squeezes lightly, making me moan softly into the kiss. Taking my mouth being open to his advantage, he slips his tongue inside. I let out yet another moan at the feeling of the wet muscle tasting me. I move my arms up, wrapping them around his neck, deepening the kiss.

His hands start massaging my butt, but, he lifts them out of my pants, only to slip them under my underwear. Making me visibly uncomfortable. He pulls his hands out and places them on my hips instead, clearly noticing how uncomfortable I had gotten. I pulled away from the kiss to whisper something that shocked him.

"I identify as an Asexual. I'm fine with making out but I don't want anything more than that." He nodded his head, shocked, but understanding to keep his hands off of me, until I come to him for pleasure. "Can I go to sleep?" I continue.

"Yes. Yes you can." He says. He leaves the room, not before giving me one last kiss. I fall asleep with a smile on my face, dreaming about what'll happen next.