Fuck me gently with a chainsaw, I'm glad this aint no fucking smut.

Today like every other day was hectic. We had practice early in the morning, and I had to keep my hands off the godly being known as Kim Seokjin. Nobody knows but, I think I've fallen in love with that man. No I don't think, I know. Yet I can't tell him. He'll think I'm crazy, even worse. Psychotic. That would be terrible.

I know my hyung better than anyone else. No doubt about that. But, I don't know if he's straight or not. I really wish he would like me. Maybe I should just man up and confess to him. Still, I have to wait till I can get him alone so no one else finds out about my feelings.

"Yoongi, you seem down what's on your mind?" Jin of all people had to ask the question.

"It's nothing."

"What do you mean? It's definitely something." Ugh, he's so persistent.

"Fine, I like someone, and I don't know how to tell them. Could you maybe help me?" I ask, giving in to pure pressure.

"Just tell them. It's not that hard."

"Easy for you to say, it's not like you have a crush on your friend and don't how to tell him." I let the last word slip out accidentally. He seems shocked over it.

"Do you like another member of Bantang?"

"No. I wouldn't you guys are my brother's, I can't like my brother's." It broke my heart on what he said next.

"You have a point." At this point I've lost hope. He obviously doesn't feel the same. This is useless.

I get up and walk away not even bother to say 'see you later'. I'll just mope about it In my bed instead. He won't come looking for me after the way I left him.

But of course I have to be proven wrong. There's an abrupt knock on the door scaring me slightly. I didn't say anything. Hoping he would leave me alone. Still proven wrong, he opens the door and walks over to and KISSES ME! Jin just kissed me. I'm too in shock to even kiss back, just as I gain the confidence to do so he pulls away blushing like crazy. I bet I'm the second at this point.

"It took me some time to realize that I liked you. And I kissed you just know so that I don't have to feel too bad about you dating some guy that isn't me."

"Jin hyung I-I I love you." I instantly slap my mouth and start rapidly apologizing over saying that, but he just kissed me again. This time with more force and control.

But this time, unlike the last, I kissed back with pure passion. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist but more on my butt than sides. Not that minded.

Since we're human we had to pull away for air to breathe. But after two seconds we were back at it again. But stopped by the sound of Namjoon clearing his throat.

"You two have some explaining to do. You better do it fast to." We both hesitated not bothering to change position so we tilt our heads to see the man in the doorway clearer.

"You better get talking." He says after noticing our hesitation.

"I like Yoongi and Yoongi likes me." Jin says in the most innocent voice I've ever heard, as if he wasn't feeling up my ass.

"So you were making out? Cool, fine by me. Just don't do anymore than that." And with that he left leaving us alone again.

"Hyung" "Yoongi" we say each others ne a at the same time. We laugh at the silly little accident.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yes. Yes I will be your boyfriend." MY Seokjinnie hyung responds pecking my lips before laying down on my bed me laying down cuddling up to his chest.

That night I found myself drifting off to sleep better than I ever had. Cuddling up to my boyfriend.