Bitch Lasagna.

"JIN!" By now ,Jeongguk was getting impatient.

"Give me a minute I just gotta get the pizza, ok?"

"Ugh. Fine." There was a knock on the door which cued Jin to open it.

"Delivery for a Kim Seokjin." The man said.

"That's me."

"That'll be 15.99." Ok, maybe Jin wasn't only getting pizza. But that was besides the point. "Ok I'll go grab my wallet. Do you want to wait inside?" Jin asked the man. It was pretty cold after all. The man nodded and walked inside as Jin stepped slightly to the side. The man had just now realized, Jin has got to be rich. The house was quaint on the outside but modern and expensive as fuck looking. Jin must've  noticed the look on the mans face because the next thing he said made a lot of sense.

"I'm a doctor." Which was followed up by one singular, 'oh'. He had left the room to go to the bedroom and grab his wallet when he noticed jeongguk was asleep. This made Jin laugh. He lightly kissed him on the forehead before retrieving his wallet and returning to the delivery man.

"Here you go." Jin said as he handed the man his money. The man happily took the money and gave Jin what he ordered. "Can I just use your bathroom real quick?" The man asked. "Of course. Down the hall over there" he says as he points to the hall just beyond the kitchen "and then the first door to your right." The man nodded and started walking over there, after taking his shoes off, not wanting to be rude.

As he walked down the hall he saw that there were less doors then what he expected. He thought the man lived with someone. But he ignored it and just did his business. When he came back Jin was sitting on the couch waiting patiently. When he noticed the man had finished up he got up and walked over to the door as the man walked as well.

"Goodnight." Jin said, receiving a small "goodnight and thank-you" from the man which he replied to with a "no problem." Then he left. When Jin was about to got bring the food to his sleeping boyfriend he noticed he was awake, standing there in all his shirtless glory.

"Let's eat." Jin said to the younger and gestured to the food he bought. Jeongguk laughed and walked up to the latter and kissed his lips.

"Your mine, all mine. Right?" He asked the elder.

"Forever yours, Jeongguk. Forever yours."