Namgi cuz im soft

Min Yoongi is a young boy. He was only 19 when he met Namjoon (ie;the man of his dreams). To him, it was love at first sight. To Namjoon, it was a little different. Sure he definitely thought the man was outstandingly beautiful. But it didn't click that he really wanted to be with him 'till later on.

At about 00:30 in the morning, Yoongi found himself thinking of Namjoon. He was was so indulged in how handsome he was, that he had forgotten he was at his boyfriend's place for the night. Namjoon has started to stir in his sleep which caused Yoongi to move away a little. Afraid he would wake the sleeping man. He still did anyway.

"Yoongi." Namjoon said, clearly woken up.

"Mmh." He replied. Pretty tired himself

"Come back over here." He said gesturing to his body. Yoongi blushed at the thought of cuddling with the younger. But he took the invite and gently placed his head on Namjoon chest where it stayed for the rest of the night.

When Yoongi had woken up he noticed Namjoon wasn't there and that he had a slight headache. He checked the time 9:37. He got worried that Namjoon had left to school without him. He was about to rush out of the mentioned males room when the door opened and Namjoon came in with a plate of pancakes. Namjoon had looked confused as to why Yoongi was out of bed but then realized.

"You thought it's a school day didn't you?" Yoongi was still in high school. He was now almost twenty but he was never held back a year. His parents never put him in school 'till he was nearly 5 years old. Meaning he was always the oldest in his class.

"It's a weekend?" The smaller questioned.

"Yes. Now get back in bed. I brought us some food, so go make yourself comfortable again." Namjoon words made him forget about the pain he felt in his head earlier that morning. He went back onto the bed where him and Namjoon ate the pancakes and cuddled all day long, just enjoying each others presence.

'I don't think I could find anyone better than you, no matter how long and/or how hard I searched. You're the best I'll ever find. But even if I found better, I would never leave you.'