Chapter Two

"You're the one who's gonna lose,
something so special, something so real"

CHAPTER TWO©
Mania | Caius

"You let a leech get you pregnant!" Leah shouted.

"To be fair, I didn't know he was one until after we had sex." I said as my sister paced back and forth infront of me.

"He didn't smell like death to you?" Seth asked.

"Nope, he smelled like chocolate." I answered.

"Chocolate?" Leah asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why but he did. He still does but the rest smelled like death but it's not bad like how you guys smell it." I answered.

"Did you imprint on him?" Seth asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Does mom know?" Leah asked looking down at my pregnant belly.

"I told her and she screamed and swore up and down all types of words then cried then she laughed and said I would be a wonderful mother." I answered.

"Sounds like her." Seth said.

"Where are you staying?" Leah asked.

"You remember that house that I showed you guys." I replied.

"Yeah." Leah said.

"You brought it!" Seth exclaimed.

"Yup, and you guys can stay there with me and Embry, Quil, and Jacob too, so, you guys don't have to be here all the time. I have plenty of rooms ready to be claimed." I said.

"Even though, I'm mad at you. I'll accept your offer because any place is better than here." Leah said.

"You know I'm moving in even before you asked and more enough Embry, Quil, and Jacob will agree too." Seth said.

"I think you should stay here so we can monitor the baby." Rosalie said entering the room.

"No, thanks. We're perfectly fine." I said.

"Why is your pregnancy different from Bella's?" Alice asked entering the room with the rest of the Cullens and Jacob.

"Bella was a fragile human and I'm not." I answered in a duh tone.

"Still, you should have similar experiences." Carlisle added.

"Nope, perfectly normal. In fact, my pregnancy is actually slower which is probably why I'm not suffering." I said.

"I didn't suffer." Bella said.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you believe, Bella." I said.

"Do you know what you're having?" Esme asked.

"Yeah, a girl." I answered.

"You're getting your Adeya Nomi." Leah said smiling.

"Yes, and I need your help with her nursery." I said.

"Of course, I'll help you with it." She said.

"We can help too." Alice said.

"Ignore her." Leah said as I rolled my eyes while holding back a growl.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go. I want to pick my room." Seth answered.

Mania's house