Jasmine: can't believe your here Rose

  I smiled wiping tears from her face.

Ambrose: either Jas but you know once I make you a promise I'll keep it, so I'll be staying in your room while I'm here

Mom: no no no your old room is still available

     I whisper what a surprise there for only us two to hear cause we busted out laughing giving each other, when a smaller body crashes into me taking me to the floor. A tear breaks out as I see the youngest member of my family Daisy holding me crying, wrapping my arms around her I see Jas start to cry and I pull her into my chest kissing both there heads.

Ambrose: I'm sorry and I'm here now, please stop crying this emotional thing isn't me trust girls

   They both pushing away from me wiping tears away.

Daisy: it's just so nice to see you in person big brother

Ambrose: as do I beautiful, now how about you two come help me unpack?and I'll tell y'all stories and show pictures of Thailand

   We all stood up as I hand Daisy my purse and Jas and I took the suitcases pushing past everyone. Making up the stairs slowly, I dragged my feet knowing that I didn't want to go in this room. It brought back we he took my innocence from me over and over until I cried out then beat and cut my hair. Jasmine knew what I was thinking grabbing hold of my hand and squeezing it letting me know she wasn't gone leave me by myself in the room. Daisy happily open the door as we pushed our way thru, closing the door I locked it pulling out my cellphone sending the tracker out.

Daisy: he gone come isn't he?

I turn looking at her shaking my head knowing she hates Violence but I did give them a warning.

Jasmine: its okay, no one will get hurt bad

She looked at me as I shook my head moving towards the bed placing one of the suitcases on the bed as Jasmine did the same with the other one. Unzipping both their eyes went big at all my clothes and accessories, all I could do was smirk at there faces.

Daisy: its so beautiful

Jasmine: I wonder what your closet looks like?

I waved my hands in the air like the fabulous bitch I was.

Ambrose: duh a mall i shop like every day of my life, fashion is my passion

Jasmine: need to take me shopping once they take you off house arrest

Daisy jumped up and down also with her hand in the air.

Daisy: me too me too, I want to be pretty too

I couldn't help but laugh as i picked her up placing her on my bed as we all begin to unpack my stuff, placing it in different places. Once we're done I grabbed all the sheets off the bed seeing they were old and from that night and straight toss them out the window. Daisy left coming back with different blankets and sheets saying they're spending the night in my room.

Jasmine: aye how about a tour of the house?since mom added new stuff and then we got get snacks and have a sleepover in your room

Looking over at a happy Daisy i shrugged my shoulders.

Ambrose: sure lets go

With that we all walked out and around as they showed me the upper floors. I learn the top floor was mom and dad live at now, second floor was game guest and game rooms, third was ours and the guys. And the bottom floor was everything else were like kitchen, living room, dinning room, indoor pool, gym, and outside things. As we stepped down Daisy was on my back as singing her little ass off, as Jasmine and I was her backup to frozen sing-a-long. Stepping into the kitchen there stood Hakeem and Elijah, while Shaun fatass was eating a bowl of cereal as this whispered about something. But once we made our presence know they got quiet Daisy got down and ran over to Hakeem as he picked her up kissing her head and hugging her tight.

Daisy: we come to get food for our sleepover tonight

The guys hummed as Jasmine and I went to the ice box, soon I was tapped on the shoulder once I did Hakeem snapped something on my wrist causing my whole body to go into shock.

Ambrose: what the fuck is this?

Hakeem: house arrest bracelet for your wrist, dad wants to make sure you don't run off again. Hell i don't blame him, I don't want our mother upset

I grinned my teeth together turning back around as started to make burrito's, spicy wings, bowls of chips and popcorn, then grabbed a couple of juice. As I turn around he was still standing there Jasmine pushed him calling him a dumb son of a bitch in thai causing me to laugh as I walked with her Daisy on our tail. Bounce back to my room with the slammed of the door our sleepover was in full effect.