Happy cny!

A brown haired girl, Chihiro woke up with a start. She had long silky brown hair, beautiful chestnut brown coloured eyes and smooth fair skin.

The Bathhouse was rarely noisy today. Due to her curiosity, she looked outside and saw lots and lots of red decorations. She was stunned, "whose wedding is this today... why didn't anyone tell me?"

Under conscious, she leaped out from her bed and went downstairs, not forgetting to change into her regular clothes. As she went down, the view in front of her amazed her. People were busy hanging red lanterns, some were writing Chinese calligraphy, it looked like those night markets you see in China. "It's so beautiful..." she gasped.

She admired the view so much, that she didn't see two hands behind her, wrapping them around her waist. She jumped to her senses, turned around and saw a green haired young man, resting his head on her shoulders. Her face blushed, but it soon turned into a warm smile. She turned around, facing the young man while throwing her hands over his neck.

"Heh... u scared me." Chihiro said, with all smiles. The young man patted her head while kissing her forehead. His name is Haku, Chihiro's boyfriend. He looked at her deeply, making Chihiro gulp. "What are you looking at?" she chuckled while her brown shimmering eyes looked at Haku. He couldn't help it anymore, he lifted Chihiro up, making Chihiro gasp and scream. He then gave her a big fat kiss, making Chihiro blush. "HAKU!!! This is public area you know?!" she screamed, feeling embarrassed. Haku pretended that he didn't hear anything, he lifted Chihiro higher.

"Oh damn you guys, get yourselves a room." Lin appeared out of nowhere, cackling.

They ignored Lin, slowly sinking into their own world. This, made Lin frustrated. She stomped off angrily.

Chihiro and Haku chuckled.

"So, what are all the decorations for?" Chihiro asked cheerfully. "It's like a wedding tho."

"You don't know? It's a festival everyone celebrates in China." Haku bailed her, in a funny way. "Oh? Why didn't I hear about this before?" Chihiro asked, confused. "You're too stupid, that's why." Without warning, Haku was hit in the head, by Chihiro.

"I'm sorry then, gosh it hurts so badly." Haku moaned in pain. "Hah, you deserved it." Chihiro cackled. Haku wrapped her in his arms, kissed her deeply.

"Happy Chinese New Year, Chihiro." Haku smiled.

Oh gosh my grammar is weird now. And yes, I'm a chinese ( if you found out, congrats then 😂) . I'm excited for cny!!! ( it's coming soon tho. 5th of Feb I think. ) Damn, my paragraphs are shorter than usual 🌚😱.
Happy cny guys! Hv a splendid new yr!!!
-Apple