Chapter 4: A short return back

"This place hasn't changed a bit since I left" Chihiro thought to herself. She wandered along the road, and saw the bathhouse, where all her memories, friends and family stayed. Of course, what's more important is him.

"I wonder where he is though." she thought as Chihiro gazed at the beautiful view. Memories came to her as she wandered even further. Then, she came across the bridge, where she met him.
*Flashback*
A girl was wandering across the bridge. She popped her head down and saw a train passing by. "It's a train!" she exclaimed. She ran across the other side of the bridge and saw a magnificent view. A forest green-haired boy saw the girl. They both exchanged glances for moments. The boy snapped out of his thoughts, "What are you doing here? You shouldn't be here!" he looked around and saw some lights lighting up. "Even the lights have lighted up, it's almost night... Get out of here now!" as he shoved the girl off.
*Flashback ended*
Chihiro woke up from her thoughts. Beside her, was a scary looking Yoyo, as if she was trying to scare her. Chihiro glared and ignored her. She wandered off, again. Suddenly, Yoyo took her by the hand. "Hey Chihiro, lets go there!" exclaimed Yoyo while pointing towards the bathhouse. Chihiro was nervous, yet excited as she could meet Lin, Bôh, Kamaji and... Haku. She exchanged glances with Yoyo, telling her not to in there. "Well okay... if you wish..." she was disappointed. Chihiro chuckled at her friend.

Little did they know, someone was going to give them a surprise visit. The girls continued exploring, taking selfies of themselves. As they were busy on looking at the photos, someone tapped on their shoulder, that gave them a jump-scare.

"Erm... who are you both? How did you guys get in here?" they couldn't see who the guy was as the sunlight shone too bright. Chihiro went closer to have a better look of the guy. She gasped. "You...you're...." she started to freak. The guy had forest-green hair, a pair of emerald coloured eyes, and wore clothes that looked like a kimono. It was Haku, just that he grew into a handsome, young man. Both Chihiro and Yoyo were attracted to this young man's fine look. Chihiro stepped closer to Haku, "You don't remember me?" she asked. Haku thought for a moment, he gazed into Chihiro's shimmering brown eyes. Before Chihiro could respond to his reaction, Haku hugged her. He confirmed that it was Chihiro by using eye contact with her. He'd been waiting for her for too long, he dreamt of hugging her in his arms for such a long time, and now she's here, he could finally fulfil his wish.

"$:@.!28:)/@#%?" Chihiro exclaimed, she was shocked by his sudden movement. They didn't notice that Yoyo, still standing at where they met him, was snickering while doing lovey-dovey faces. But sadly, the two didn't notice her existence, they were in their own atmosphere. No one surely wanted to break this lovely and precious moment. The time which seemed to have passed a few hours for them, actually were a few seconds. Finally, they broke out from each other's hug. Chihiro blushed while Haku was just standing there, gazing into her beautiful brown eyes. After such a long time, they finally reunited with each other. Yoyo went straight up to Chihiro, pretending to be all lovey-dovey like. Chihiro was enraged and flustered for her friend's embarrassing behaviour. But it was a sweet and happy atmosphere indeed.

They went to the bathhouse. By then, it was getting dark. The girls needed somewhere to stay in. The bathhouse was their only option. They felt something really strange but they couldn't what it was. Chihiro raised her hand and saw it starting to disappear, she waved her see-through hand to Haku. Luckily for them, Haku brought along some candy. Chihiro and Yoyo gulped down the candies which made them reappear once again. Suddenly, Haku grabbed Chihiro by the hand, giving Chihiro a shock. "Haku? what are you doing?" Chihiro asked. "Didn't you say you missed here so much? Well, I'm taking you to see two very special guests I thought you would like to meet." as Haku glanced at her. "Wait... Could it be-?!" she was running before she could even finish her sentence, real fast, of course with Haku holding her tightly. They sprinted down the stairs and went straight to the boiler room.

"Hey you stupid soot balls, get the heck back to work!!!" Kamajii yelled while banging his hammer to the wheel. "Hey Kamajii, give the poor soot balls a rest, won't you?" Kamajii turned his head around. To his surprise, he saw Haku and Chihiro. "Sen? Is that you? Oh my, look at how much you've grown!" as Kamajii scanned her up and down. Chihiro grinned and gave him a big, fat hug. "Hey Kamajii, have you seen Lin anywhere?" Just as Chihiro finished her sentence, Lin came in, with Kamajii's food. "Hey Kamajii, I brought your food and--" she saw Chihiro, smiling at her. "Omg Sen?!?!?! You came back?! I've missed you so much!!" Lin squealed and gave Chihiro a warm hug. Chihiro returned the embrace to her. "Look at how much you've grown... You look so pretty now!!!" Lin gushed with awe. Chihiro chuckled at her. "Sen, want to be roommates with me again? It's fine with me unless your... dragon agrees." Lin glared at Haku who was flustered by her words.

"It's fine by me, but what about..." Chihiro scanned around the area, but there was no sight of Yoyo. "Yoyo!! We must have left her alone while we ran down here!" Chihiro exclaimed with sorrowful eyes.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Yoyo was left all alone, she panted in anger. "How've could they ran off without me...." she thought to herself. She found a steep staircase, where Haku and Chihiro had ran to, maybe. She stepped on one of the staircase, and lost balance of herself. She stumbled down the staircase, until she knocked into something which seemed like the boiler's room door. She moaned in great pain.

"Chihiro..."

...............................................................................................................................................................

They heard something crashed onto the door. Chihiro went out to see what was happening out there, followed by Haku. When she opened the door, she gasped in shock. She saw Yoyo, who injured her head badly. "Yoyo??" Chihiro was worried sick. Haku examined her friend, "It's alright Chihiro, she just passed out." as Haku put his hand around Chihiro's shoulder, calming her down. She sighed in relief while leaning towards Haku shoulder. He could feel his heart beating, real fast. "Sen, I'll take care of your friend, okay?" Lin suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Though her question seemed like nothing, but Haku felt that Lin said it so that Chihiro could be alone with him. "It's fine but, what about me? Where should I sleep?" Chihiro asked worryingly. "You'll sleep at my place, I guess." she turned around and saw that it was Haku. She gave him a warm smile, which probably made Haku blush in red. Lin snickered gleefully, she can't believe that her plan actually worked.

Chihiro and Haku went to his room, which is really, really big. "I think that you guys didn't pack any sleepwear, right?" Haku turned and threw Chihiro a set of his. "Nah, I've brought mine, see?" as Chihiro held her sleepwear. It was white in colour followed by some patterns which were in turquoise. She went to the bathroom to change into her sleepwear, which only took a few seconds. Haku turned his head and saw Chihiro, which seemed very elegant though she was wearing her sleepwear.

"Chihiro...." as Haku stared at her in awe. "You look....very cute.." he looked away, his face being flustered. He stood up and walked towards the direction to Chihiro. He stroked her soft, brown hair and stared at her beautiful brown eyes. Chihiro blushed, she felt the cool breeze that came outside which was really refreshing. Gradually, she fell into Haku's arms, Haku caught her swiftly and saw her sound asleep, that was quite fast though.

"Sleepy Chihiro I guess..." as he lay her onto his bed.

He gazed at her, he didn't realised how beautiful she'd grown into until now. He again stroked her soft, brown hair.

"Good night..."
as he turned off the lights.