What He Does To Annoy You

I thought these would be fun to do, so basically these are things he does to get on your nerves or annoy you....some are more annoying than others....they do this just to get you mad....

Ponyboy; He interrupts you. He knows you hate it but he still does it. It really gets on your nerves so much you will call him out on it as soon as he does it, he thinks it's funny and he keeps doing it.

Dally; He gives you funny looks. The gives you these disgusting looks. It makes you really mad, like not even a little mad just full on pissed. You will rant about it and he soon realize you aren't playing around and he'll quit making them. Only for a while though.

Johnny; He pretends your not there. This actually really hurts you a lot, you feel like he's mad at you and you want to fix it but, it's really just him being an ass and trying to annoy you.

Steve; He flirts with other girls. He knows you hate it so, just to get you mad he will do it right infront of you. It gets really annoying and you hate it, it sometimes makes you thinks he's gonna leave you for the other girl.

Soda; He talks to other girls. He knows you get jealous easily so he only talks to other girls when you around. Hell compliment them and flirt with them and it really gets on your nerves.

Two-bit; He ignores you. It very unlikely of him not to be talkative especially towards you. It really scares you when He does this because there is obviously something wrong and you want to help fix it. But it's just him trying to get on your nerves.

Darry; He doesn't talk to you. Oh this really gets you mad, sometimes you even cry just to get him to stop. He hates seeing you upset especially at him but it normally goes on for a while.

——-
I hope you guys enjoyed
Comment if you think I should do a "what you do to annoy him"
——
Dont forget to follow me and vote this chapter!
Word Count- 370