Chapter 3- Teylie

*Teylie's Castle*

"Hey Ty"
"Hey Dad," Teylie respondes with a smile.
"You know how you manifested your powers this year, right?"
Yes, she did know, her nature powers had came out of nowhere.
"Well, there this school, Royal Academy, and I think it would be really good for you. It only has Royals with powers like yourself. It is far away, but you can visit on holidays!"
"I guess," Teylie said. She thought the idea of a new school was exciting, but would miss her dad and little sister, Emmaline.
"Thanks kiddo," her dad said, "I'll leave you to pack. The limo leaves tomorrow."
"Okay daddy"
"Love you," he said, kissing her in the cheek.
She headed upstairs to pack and met her sister in the way.
"Hey Em!"
"Your leaving me?" her six year old sister said.
"I'm sorry, but I promise to visit!"
"Okay," her sister said, obviously not satisfied.
They talked and laughed until Teylie excused herself to pack. She headed upstairs.

Teylie practically sprinted up the spiral staircases until she got to her room. Her room practically looked like a jungle. There were plants growing everywhere and her green bed almost blended in with the room. She grabbed a teal suitcase and filled it with her most fashionable outfits. She continued to pack everything that she might need until she filled up one bag. Another couldn't hurt, right? She continued with this thought until she needed a third. She laughed at herself because she realized how ridiculous she was being."Okay, maybe I need to prioritize a bit." she rethought her packing strategy and decided to leave things like canned soup incase a shut down at the school happened. She ended up leaving with a backpack and a suitcase filled.

She held the vine on her wall as she looked into her room

She held the vine on her wall as she looked into her room. "Goodbye." she thought, as she beckoned for her bird, Piper, to come rest on her finger. The next day, the two entered the limo, embarking themselves on an adventure.