Afraid

Y/N POV

I woke up once again, but unable to feel his arms around me, this time and I felt colder without his warmth near me. I soon had got used to it, I was getting out of the bed when I heard a glass break. All my senses spark and I ran out of the room, that's when I could hear from the distance the facet running. I ran to the washroom, I wasn't sure what the hell it could be but I was afraid.

I walked into the bathroom to see that Jungkook was on the floor shaking, I was scared he was shaking uncontrollably and I went and grabbed my phone from my room and ran back to the bathroom and I called 9-1-1. As the phone dialed droplets of tears fell down my face and I felt like I was choking on tears. I felt like all the air in my lungs disappeared and when someone had finally answered was voice was hardly audible.

"Miss, I will need you to calm down. What is the emergency?"
"My- My boyfriend is having a seizure in my bathroom-"I start covering my mouth as I try to stop myself from crying and speak clearly.
"Where are you miss? What is your address? We will get paramedics to come right away." So, I told them my address and the lady on the phone was telling me what to do in the meantime. She told me to be in an open area, remove anything that may be around his neck and place him on the side. 

Once they had come I had let them in and they had immediately had done some protocols that had helped him calm down. I just sitting there helpless, I don't understand how it just happened. He seemed fine last night, he seemed okay this morning and once I woke up again I was so afraid. That fear was correct as when I walked into the scene my blood ran cold.

They allowed me to follow with them into the vehicle. They thought it was best to take him to the hospital so they could watch over him a few days, and there was no way I was going to reject that. My mind was all over the place, and somehow I came to the conclusion this has to be my fault that something had happened to him. I kept blaming myself, I'm hurting him. Why do I always feel like I'm disappointing him, I feel like i'm hurting him all the time. What should I do? What can I do? I silently cried in the vehicle, a lady beside me patting my back telling me it's okay but I disregard everything she says because my foolish mind won't let me forgive myself.

I clench my fist and hit my heart, why are you stupid? so so stupid? That even at a time like this I remember a stupid memory of Him from our past.

10 Years ago...

"Help!- Help me!" I said crying sitting on a tree branch hugging the strongest branch closest to me so that I wouldn't fall.

"I'll help you! Don't worry Y/n, I'll help you!" Little Jimin says from below me as he looks up to see me balling my eyes clutching onto the tree. He has both his hands up, ready for something but I hadn't known exactly.

"What can you do- I'm stuck!" I continue crying trying to wipe with one hand my tears.
"It's okay, I'll catch you. All you have to do is jump down." I look down to see him smiling ready to catch me any second but fear was built in my body. Just as I thought I was going to jump down I hesitated. "I can't! I'll never get down."

"All you have to do is trust me, Okay?" I pout at his sentence and still hold onto the tree.
"Do you trust me Y/n?" As a couple more tears fall from my face I close my eyes and I jumped out of the tree. But when I came down I heard a small crunch noise. I thought I landed on a branch . I opened my eyes and I say most of my body weight had landed onto younger Jimin's arm.

"Oh my gosh!" I quickly got up and I saw how with his other hand he clutched onto his other hand I fell on. He was whining in pain. "Ahhhh- It hurts." Small tears fall from his face. 

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. Yuh-you should of just left me in the tree. This is all my fault" I cry more. The teacher who was outside monitoring she saw two crying children and started coming her way.

When she started asking questions I couldn't say a single word, I just cried and cried because all I could think was it was my fault. The teacher helped Jimin up and I tried to do what I could to help Jimin which wasn't anything much but to bring him to the nurses office.

When I had brought him to the nurses office she checked out his arm and she said it looks worse than a sprain and he would have to go see a doctor. They ended up calling Jimin's parents to go take him to get checked by a doctor and once the nurse left to take the phone call I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest.

"This is all my fault." I whined and sobbed.

"It's not your fault, it was my idea to try to catch you." He said patting my back with his good hand.
"But-"
"Eh- No buts, don't cry. Just- grant me one wish." He said backing up and wiping my tears. We were elementary kids and all I could feel was guilt about that but I was willing to do anything to pay him back.
"Wuh-what wish?" I looked up at him.
"I don't know just yet, but- I'll let you know when I do know." He said smiling. 

How could he smile at a time like that, there was most likely the chance his arm was broken, fractured, torn. Then all he asks is for me to grant one wish. Sounded easy at the time so I just said,

"Okay."