Chapter 16: No-Strings-Attached

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Six years she was robbed of this intense pleasure. Not a single man that came after Sedric could make her forget about reality and get completely lost in a kiss. She forgot how utterly amazing it felt, was pretty sure she was addicted to the feeling.

With their mutual agreement, Jade finally had a piece of her control back and could start to fully enjoy the moments she shared with Sedric. The little of herself she’d kept locked away was suddenly released as she lost herself in his touch.

“God, you feel good,” she gasped as Sedric pressed himself even closer to her, his lips suckling at the sensitive spot just below the juncture of her throat. Her arms tightened around him, she threw her head back against the wall and moaned without reservation.

Sedric pulled back for a moment, his charcoal eyes intense and filled with passion before he attacked her lips a second time. One thing Jade knew for sure, whatever the outcome would be of their agreement, she’d thoroughly enjoy the ride however long it lasted.

***

“Are you ready?” Sedric called out from the living room as Jade fixed her makeup with a quick sweep of cherry red lip gloss in front of the bathroom mirror.

“Almost,” she called back, putting her earrings in before slipping her feet in a pair of spiky red heels.

Tonight was the official start of their agreement. Sedric called her earlier that day to inform her he’d made a reservation for them at a fancy restaurant in the city. He’d take her out, wine and dine her, before taking them to his apartment for a few rounds of unadulterated pleasure.

For the first time in years, Jade wasn’t stressed out or on edge. She felt relaxed and comfortable with the road she was on. After so many years of living without a defined course, it felt great to finally know where she stood and what she wanted. She’d made new goals and laid out the path she wanted to take to reach them.

While enjoying her agreement with Sedric, Jade would look for a suitable husband to start the next chapter of her life. She’d stop acting like a mindless workaholic and start enjoying life the way she was supposed to. Sadly, this new way of thinking also made her realize how much time she wasted. She spent years pining over a ruined relationship and put her life on hold.

“Damn, buttercup, you look ravishing,” Sedric whistled as she joined him in the living room, his voice low and his eyes dancing with lust.

Jade was dressed in a crimson gown that reached just below her knees and had a split on the side that showed an acceptable amount of skin. The bust had a slight v-cut that revealed a peek of cleavage, enough to get a man’s blood flowing, but not nearly enough to satisfy the hunger it created. The dress combined with killer heels, the right amount of makeup, badass accessories and a mane of wild blonde hair made Jade look beyond stunning.

“I can’t wait to rip that dress off your luscious body and find out what’s hidden underneath,” Sedric groaned, his eyes fixated on her curves. “It looks great on you, buttercup, but I can’t help but think it’ll look even better on the floor of my bedroom.”

A delicious tingle started between Jade’s legs as she gazed into Sedric’s darkened orbs. He wasn’t looking too bad himself in a pair of midnight blue dress pants, grey shirt and matching waistcoat. In fact, Jade was pretty sure she just lost the ability to form any coherent words after taking a closer look at him. Damn. That man was one delightful creature.

“I think it’s best we leave before we end up being late for our reservation,” Jade stated, turning around to take her coat and effectively ending their eye-fucking.