Chapter 5 - A Bloody Beginning

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who's been going through and liking every chapter especially everyone who commented on the last one it is hugely appreciated. and thanks to everyone who reads this and adds it to a reading list it means so much. sorry updates are slow ill be working harder on that
(i said over 2 month ago)

enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

Ginny's weasley rolled over, eyes closed, after a well slept night. But while rolling over she hissed out in pain and opened her eyes. Wishing she hadn't t. Nothing could've prepared her for the sight of her bruised arm visible through her rolled up sleeves. Quickly she shut her eyes and praying it was all just a dream.

"Oh please, please, be dream. please, please, my life cant get any worse. "

The memories flooded back of the dark man and his actions. Tears spilled from Ginnys eyes. And so she lasted there, Eyes full of tears for hours while the scene replayed in her mind. over and over again.

Finally, with her stomachs much nagging Ginny dragged herself out of bed to find a note on the floor.

'My dearest Muse,

I hope you aren't mad at me but I witnessed a very brutal event outside your home last night and I couldn't leave you in the cold so I dressed and bathed you. Stay safe my dear,

Much love.'

"Wait what!?" Ginny said to herself, " HE SAW ME NAKED!!!" she was blushing heavily now. She raced to the bathroom and slammed the door. Sitting there she breathed heavily.

"Who was he? Where was he? WAS HE DOWNSTAIRS?"These bought raced through her mind.

Slowly, she opened the door and creeped down the stairs. To her relief, there was no man in her kitchen. Instead she found a basket, with another note.

'Ahh, glad to see you go out of bed love. There's food being kept on the stove and a gift in the basket. It's no trouble, keep it. It's officially, Yours.'

Ginny disregarded the basket for a moment and she looked to the stove. True to his words sitting there was. a plate full of bacon, eggs and pancakes. all cooked to perfection. A cup of juice and coffee nearby. Taking the plate she sat down. Ginny couldn't eat much though.

"Was that man nearby? was there another note somewhere? Was he the man who raped her? Where is he? Was he in the house, waiting?" Still distracted she decided to open the gift.

She gasped. It was the dress! The beautiful, emerald dress from the shop. Does this mean her saviour was the blonde man from outside the store?

Ginny reached into the sides of the basket to lift the dress

"Ouch!" She pulled back her hand. Blood was dripping down her fingers. A horrific sight over all the bruises. There was a deep gash on the top of her finger. It was bleeding a lot... All over everything. The dress!

Ginny looked at it. there were dropplets of blood all over the fine fabric corset. She wanted to cry. She should never be allowed nice things. Carefully she grabbed the top layer of fabric with her non bloodied hand and lifted it out on the table.

Peering into the basket she saw. A rat? Curse this house! A rat got at her new dress in a few hours of it on the table. She started to cry more.