Chapter five

Quinn's POV

I felt Jason's lips connect with mine briefly before the door slammed open. We jumped apart then looked up to see Jason's dad."what happened I heard a scream!"

"Oh I umm stubbed my toe?" I said almost asking.

"Right ok? Wait Jason why are you in here with Quinn where is your mate you know your mother and I are desperate to meet her!"

"Um dad I did meet her and I will come to dinner tomorrow to introduce her to you as my mate"

"Ok son be at ours at 7"

"yes father"

"And Quinn are you sure your ok?"

"Yes alpha"

"Quinn, I have told you enough your like my daughter just call me Chris"

"Yes alpha I mean Chris"

"Ok well I will leave you to it"

Once he shut the door I turned to Jason, "why didn't you tell him?"

"I thought you might want to wait I can tell you are worried why is that?"

"Your going to be alpha soon. I'm not Luna material"

"You will make a perfect Luna. I believe in you and so does the moon goddess clearly"

"But I haven't even shifted yet!"

"That's normal for a Luna trust me you will shift soon enough" I didn't know how to reply to that so I just leaned down and kissed him. Softly at first but the shocks going through me drove me crazy and soon enough we were in to a heated make out session. I heard Jason moan and I pulled away quickly.

"Why did you pull away"

"I'm....I'm not ready for mating with you yet and I don't want you to get the wrong idea"

"Ok that's fine but it does mean until I mark you, you are not leaving my side"

"really but I want to go see my human boyfriend" he growled at that. I just laughed and kissed him then whispered " your the only one for me"

:::::::::::::::::A/N::::::::::::::::

Sorry it's short but what do u think?