Chapter thirteen

"What the hell do they want"
"We don't know baby girl but please please stay close to me, you haven't shifted yet, you aren't trained, you are not strong enough, stay close to me baby girl"
"I am too strong! If I'm not trained the train me for gods sake"
"No"
"No,what the hell do you mean no! I am fighting and I need training if you won't I will find someone else who will"
"You are not fighting"
"YES I AM"
"No!" At this point I stormed away.

I spoke to our top warrior Edward
"I want you to train me"
"Yes Luna of course when?"
"Now"
"Now...but..."
"I said now Edward"
"But we need the alpha?"
"No we don't I am your Luna please train me I need to be able to protect myself"
"Yes Luna lets begin" we headed to the gym.
"As you haven't shifted you will not be as strong as the rest of us so let's start with some laps. Do as many as you can"
"Ok let's go!" We started running, the gym was fairly large with weights, punching bags and sparing mats. We ran for a very long time we did about 60 laps, Edward was completely out of breath by the time we finished, I was barely sweating, what the hell?

"Yikes Luna you are stronger than I thought let's take a 15 minute break then we will spar for a bit, prepare you for hand to hand combat"
"Right let's do this"
We start with basic punches and blocks. I was getting frustrated it was too easy. I swung my leg out knocking him to the ground then pouncing on top of him pining him down.

"What the hell" I heard from the side of the gym and I saw Jason glaring at me."what do you thing you are doing"
"Training...duh"
"I though I said you couldn't fight why would you need to train"
"Because I am fighting"
"No"
"Ok let's fight if I submit first I don't fight if you submit then I fight"
"Fine let's do this"
"Ok and feel free to shift"
"This is all to easy"
Jason shifted and growled at me. Looked at him I could feel my wolf tell me not to shift and to take him by hand. I agreed. He pounced on to me. I smirked grabbed his leg and his muzzle and twisted him on to his back I moved my hand to his throat. He whimpered and his body relaxed in submission.

"So Edward we will be meeting everyday for an hour?"
"Y..y..yes Luna" he stuttered.
"Just call me Quinn please"
"Ok Quinn" he said with a grin.