Springday

Chapter 4 : her  beautiful eyes

Dimitri's POV

After the guys and I went in the school we went to our locker and took out our books for our first class then I heard Victor shouted

" SERIA " the guys and I turn and look up at see my crush ( Neko ) and a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes .

The girl with the brown hair shouted Victor's name and ran up to him , well jumped on him with her legs rapped around his waist and head in the crook of his neck while his hands were on her waist for support

The guys and I were surprise , after there little get together we heared Neko sequel and we all gave her the wtf look and she bow her head down in embarrassment she looked so cute   this was the second time I ever been so near to her , I fell like a creep but it was true .

Flash back

It was in the first year in junior year and the guys and I were walking  towards our locker that's when I saw the most beautiful girl ever been pushed against the wall by a cheerleader call Ashley , Ashely hit the books out of her hands and tripped her on the ground and walked of so ran up to the girl and help her and she looked at me and smile and did the same then I introduced my self to her .

" hi there my name is Dimitri Springday and you are " I ask
" I'm Neko Summers nice to meet you Dimitri and thanks for the help that means a lot to me " she said smiling and got up and waved me a go bye then walked away . that's when I felt something deep down in my heart I think it was love , I didn't believe in love at first sight but Neko made me fell something no one else has , her deep forest green eyes were so beautiful and her raven hair with strikers of white high lighted made her look so beautiful and her soft gentle voice made chilies follow down my spine with pleasure .

End of flash back

I was about to walk over to Neko but my mine was telling me no but my body was telling me yes so I continued walking over to her till we were face to face . then I smile

" hi Neko " I said with the brightest smile on my face , then she looked at me while fiddling with her jacket and her face was bright red , did she had a fever .

" H-hi Dimitri how are you long time no see " she said in a soft whisper with sent chilies down my spine like the first time we met .

" I'm OK and how about you " I ask and she smiled.

" I'm great " Neko said with a big smile but when I looked in her beautiful eyes it was dull , it looked heart broken and that worried me her eyes were always shining even in the dark but about a year ago she looked more different in some ways , she looked more  mysterious and intriguing .

" what class do you have first " I asked her then she looked at the white sheet of paper in her hand .

" I have maths first then advance calculus " she said and I smiled .

" I got the same classes too" I said and she smiled .

" hi you two love birds come over here " I heard Zachary shout and we both blushed and walk over to them .
" what " I said a little irritated cause he just ruined the fricking moment .

" we were about to head to our class " Dylan stated .

" do all of have the same classes " I ask and everyone looked at there time tables .

" I have music and physics first " Dylan said .

" I have the same thing too " Zachary said .

" I have math and advance calculus" . Victor said .

" so that means you , neko and I have the same class " I said .

" and Seria too " Neko add .

" neko and I need to take out our books out of our locker do you mind following us if you have the time " Seria ask us and we all agreed , after neko and Seria took out there books out of the locker we all part ways Dylan and Zachary went to music class while Seria,Victor , Neko and I went to math class .

We all sat at the front of the class and waited for the rest of the students and teacher to enter .

Remember to
Vote
Comment
Share

I hope you like this chapter .
Love Nova