Prologue

Dreams are sometimes all we need to make our lives happier , it gives us hope , faith , confidence , motivation and most of all love .

I Neko Summers which means cat in Japanese  a seventeen year old girl that loves romances books and anime's never experience love for my self because I never gave it a chance .

I never knew what having friends felt like, every one in my life  choose to leave me or think as me as a waste of breath or energy .

I was a loner, my family died by a plague in France while I was home sick but  I was still the billionaire that took care of the Summers company .

I miss my family, my little sister Natalia and my big brother Nathaniel even my very funny parents Novie Summers and Neal Summers and when I think about it now what have "N" names lol .

I have a obsession with romance movies or sad movies like faulting our stars, notebook , to all the boys I ever loved and duff, with were very
Romantic and inspiring movies.

I went  to Bell Broke high school in Washington DC ( a fake school ) and I had a crush on one of the Bell boys at my school , the Bell boys were the bad boy of the school and the protector too they protector the nerds and bookworms like me from the jocks and Cheerleader .

They were four Bell boys at our school .
Victor  the innocent one and fighter ( ironic right)  of the group is seventeen year old with black hair and ocean blue eyes and is originally from France .

Zachary  the artist of the Bell boys is eighteen with dirty blonde  hair and steel like sliver eyes with a rare gold colour in them and is originally from Spain .

Dylan the hacker and preverted member of the bell boys has brown hair and forest green eyes and is originally from Russia .

And last but not lest Dimitri Springday the popular nerd of the group the one with rumors spreading around that his hair is soft like a feathered pillow , his smirks are hotter than a volcano and his touch can make a girl melt and his AB's are  hard and his pink plumped lip , and he has white blonde hair and blue green eyes  and he's originally from Greece but he's just a crush nothing more I'm not even in love with him it's just a crush.

And we humans need know the diffences between lust , love , and in love and crush .

Thanks for reading remember to :
Vote
Comment
Share.