Mango is feeling very emotional.

Start from the beginning

I sigh. "You've gotta stop assuming Kira's gen..." I trail of blankly. "OH! OH... Ok, I'll go to Sakura TV and stop this, ok?"

I stand up with a terrifying glint in my eye. "No one leaves this room..."

They all shrink into the sofa and turn pale.

Ugh... I need a car.

I suppose I can just borrow Watari's...

No, that's a dreadful idea.

Suddenly I spot a police vehicle with Yagami inside about to race past.

OH!

"HEY, YAGAMI!" I wave madly, "GIVE US A LIFT!"

【L】

"PEOPLE PUT DOWN YO WEAPONS THIS IS A POLICE!" I yell, and somehow find my way into a big room with that vile man who runs the place.

"You there! gIve me the tapes!" I demand as Yagami points his gun at him.

The guy screams like a demented piglet and runs around the room.

This is not how this scene went...

Am I really that scary?

"Hey, stop it, you big un-shrivelled prune! Give us the tapes!" I demand almost as demandingly as L.

A few minutes later we're leaving the building with a carrier bag filled with tapes.

I feel like I was doing my grocery shopping and ended up caught up in the Kira case.

"You feeling better?" I ask Yagami humorously.

"Yes, well," he replies gruffly, "when I saw what was going on, I couldn't sit and do nothing."

No.

Oh...

Nononoonononononoononononoononononoonononoonononoonononoonononoonononoononononoonononoononoononononononononoonononononononoononononononononoononononononononoonononononoononononoononononononoononononoononononoononononoononononoonononoononononononoonononono.

I gasp, my eyes widening at the sight of a body crumpled in the doorway.

UKITA STILL CAME AND HE'S DEAD NOW!

That...

IDIOT!

My heart sinks.

What am I gonna do now...

"Ukita..." Yagami gaps, looking like he's about to have another heart attack.

My brows knit together in uncertainty. "We've got to get back to Ryuzaki without showing our faces..."

Yagami's eyes wander to the crashed vehicle we smashed into the windows with.

yEs.

【L】

Yagami and I burst into the hotel room, still short of breath and partially exhausted from running through a hotel.

"I'll say it again; if you go there now, you will be killed," L says in a small voice. "Please understand."

Aizawa trembles in fury. "No, I don't understand!" he yells, striding forwards to grab L's shoulder.

GET AWAY FROM MANGO!

HE IS FEELING VERY EMOTIONAL!

I take Aizawa's arm firmly and hold him back. "Stop you baddie!" I seethe. "If you go there you'll also die. I warned you all!"

L turns to me and relief washes over him, I feel like his eyes are begging me for a hug.

A really big hug.

I really made him worry about me... I should be more careful.

If I die... I don't even know what L would do.

What would I do if he died?

I drop Aizawa's arm and slowly make my way over to L. I wrap my arms around him comfortingly and kneel beside him on the chair. "I'm sorry..." I murmur.

He doesn't say ANYTHING.

On screen, police cars and armed officers begin to multiply outside the building.

"Nathan, Micheal, make sure the police know not to show their faces," I ask in a faint voice.

"Right!" says Mello, taking the phone that Near passes to him casually. He turns to Aizawa. "Do you have the deputy chief Kitamura's cell phone number?" he asks.

"Yeah," Aizawa responds gruffly.

"Call him," says Near, cuddling a small teddy bear, "and give the phone to Micheal if he answers."

While Aizawa dials the number, Near turns to Mello. "Tell him you're L," he says.

Mello scowls. "That's what I was going to do," he hisses.

I roll my eyes and bury my face in L's cosy shirt.

"I was worried," L tells me hesitantly. "When Ukita collapsed..."

"But I'm alright," I reassure him. "I'm sorry, I really shouldn't have let this happen..." I grasp his hand.

Aizawa passes the phone to the blonde. "This is L," Mello says, "do as I say."

He's so demanding...

"More officers will feel obliged to take action after seeing this broadcast, in order to avoid a tragedy, you're going to have to coordinate this," the blonde insists.

There's a pause. "Yeah, make sure they don't show their faces," Mello says.

Yagami slumps exhaustedly onto a sofa.

【L】

I stay with L through the night as he watches all of the tapes.

I'll admit, it's hard to sleep with all that awful fuzzy noise, but L lets me use him as a pillow again so it isn't so bad.

It's morning now, and I sit up groggily as the task-force trudge into the hotel.

L is crouching beside me staring blankly at the TV screen, which displays fuzzy black and white... fuzz.

ToO mUcH fUzZ.

I yawn and stretch as L begins to explain what he's deduced from the footage.

Great, I'll just go back to sleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Things are beginning to get a little more serious now.

I'm away right now so I'm updating from my phone. When I check the chapters over before publishing them all of the words in italics are bold as well, and vice versa. It's really annoying.

-------------------------------------------------------------

- Mwua