Mango is feeling very emotional.

Start from the beginning

Matsuda sighs. "I doubt it, I'm pretty sure even Sakura TV wouldn't stoop that low..."

"It's most likely real, however..." Near begins, only to be interrupted as Mello pins him to the ground. "We should... see what it says..." he chokes because Mello is trying to strangle him.

I groan and roll off L's chest to split up the murderous boys. "No killing each other," I scold, snatching Mello and slinging him over my shoulder.

"And now, the video."

Mello ceases punching my back and turns to the TV in interest.

Ow.

He hurt me.

"Ehem."

WOAH DID KIRA JUST COUGH?

HAHHAHAHHAHHHA!

Why is that funny...?

"I am Kira."

"Well, duh?" I roll my eyes, dumping my problem on the sofa and sitting down beside the crazy child with Near on my lap.

"If this video is being aired in April at exactly five fifty-nine pm as I requested, and the time now is five fifty-nine, forty-seven, forty-eight, forty-nine... Please change the channel to Taio TV, the newscaster Kazuhiko Hibima will die of a heart attack at exactly six o'clock."

More horrified gasps from the task-force.

"Change the channel," L demands from the sofa opposite.

Watari picks up the remote and we all soon discover said person dead in a chair with his head rolled back and that glassy-eyed look of being dead on his face.

I'm surprised he didn't fall out the chair...

People in orange jumpsuits JUMP onto the screen and block out the cameras.

"It can't be..." Ukita shudders. "How could he!" He leans closer to the TV, and I can see him shaking in rage.

DON'T DIE!

Ok, I need to stop this guy form going to Sakura TV place.

Or he's gonna get killed.

L tilts his head a little. "Change the channel back," he tells Watari, remaining perfectly calm. "And I need you to bring us another TV... no, make it two," he requests.

"Yes," Watari obliges.

Kira has just announced that another person is about to die.

"Change it to channel twenty-four," L asks Matsuda, who looks like he's itching to take action of some sort.

Demanding child.

He's so precious...

Matsuda changes the channel and another man is dead in a chair surrounded by chaos.

Bad Kira.

You naughty boy.

Actually, it's Misa!

But notice how they always ASSUME Kira's gender?

How rude.

"Hm... change it back!" L tells Matsuda after a moment of thought.

The TV switches back to the tacky white background with 'KIRA' in fancy writing.

"Now that you've seen proof of my powers, you should have no trouble believing that I am Kira."

But was it necessary to kill TWO people?

That's a little excessive.

Suddenly L feels the need to take action. "They said he would be sending a message to people all over the world..." He frowns and becomes a little panicked. "We have to make them stop this broadcast, or something terrible is going to happen!"