Page 21

"Why do you three knotow and beg mister Agri for the dirt under his nails? Your lives might gain a little value that way."

"Gimmie the dirt under your nails, dirt!"

"Me toooooo!"

"Me three!"

"Eeh?! What's going on?!"
-Black Butler

Of course, those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called trash...But...Those who don't care about their companions are even worse trash. Anyway, if I'm that kind of trash, I'll break all the rules! If that's not being a true shinobi...Then I'll crush that idea of a shinobi!
-Naruto

If you receive unnecessary things, they just become excess luggage.
-Anonymous

All one can do is create his own path through hard work. Without being a loner and taking the easy route...
-Anonymous

He was targeted by Akatsuki. Just like I was before...! Even so! Why is it always him alone that has to have such a hard role?! Always him alone?! That's why! That's why I won't just sit around asking 'why'! This time for definite, I want to save him!
-Naruto

He sees things happy and sad. So, those eyes will never give up on anything.
-Naruto Uzumaki, Naruto

Her fist is tempered, as is her spirit...Only one thing keeps that power under control. Her 'heart'.
-Sakura Haruno, Naruto

"Hey."

"Gajeel...Gajeel, you...BIG DOOFUS!"

"Guho-!"

"Whaaaaa?!"

"Stupid...You said it yourself...You're gonna take me back to the guild right? So you better keep your word!"

"Yeah. The guild is right in front of us."
-Fairy Tail

"Anyways, let's just go ashore in the forest. We'll go camping next to the lake! If something happens, It'll be a better place to fight, too!"

"Woohoo! Yeah! Camping! Party!"

"Eh? Wait. We're in enemy territory! How can we go camping..."
-One Piece

"Give it up...This body feels no pain. If all you do is hit me, your fist is all that will hurt. Women like to do useless things. Don't they...Even connected by blood ties as we are, I won't feel a thing if grandma here dies. My heart is just like this body. Of all the hundreds and thousands I've killed so far...She's just another one of them. It's that simple."

"What do you think...A human life is?! What do you think blood ties are?!"

"Hey...Are those words of a shinobi?"

"Why...Why can't you think any other way...?!"
-Naruto