Page 20

It is foolish to fear what we've yet to see and know!
-Anonymous

You forget what is most important to you because you cling to something small like your clan. True change cannot be obtained or made if it is bound by laws and limitations, predictions and imagination.
-Naruto

Neither kind advice nor reason can gain the fear of one possessed by the God of Death.
-Anonymous

Let us leave, no trace of tears upon our dead faces.
-Anonymous

If you want to kill me, curse me! Hate me!
-Naruto

Rushing only leads to disaster.
-Anonymous

Sooner or later, you must face your fate. Don't suffer anymore...Forget him, remove him from your mind. It's not only jutsu and power...As shinobi, we must make sure that we always have proper judgement and make good decisions. If you want to live as a shinobi, you must be wise. If you're a fool...Then it will be a world full of pain. That's reality.
-Naruto

"Yeah...That about does it for me...I couldn't lift a fork...If I wanted to..."

"Droy! Get the hell up!"

"I'm sorry...But...It looks like this is...The end of the line...For me."

"Droy!"

"It's too soon to give up! I'll keep 'em busy here! So you guys fall back and regroup!"

"Gajeel..."

"Don't bother...Wasting your energy...For a couple of useless scrubs like us...Urgh...You're in worse shape than us, for crying out loud!"

"For all intents and purposes, my life was over...So having the opportunity to stop here again and shield a couple of buddies like this...I couldn't ask for anything more!"

"Buddies...?"

"You actually...See us as your bud..."

"My ears must be deceiving me...Those words coming from Gajeel..."

"Lilly!"

"Sounds like you've turned over a new leaf, Gajeel..."
-Fairy Tail

Stop...! Stop...! Pain! It'll hurt a lot! Stop...!
-One Piece

"Lee...How about we take a short break..."

"What's wrong, Gai-Sensei?! Youth never waits! Ha! Ha!"

*Oww...Soon I'll hit the age where youth is impossible, won't I?*
-Naruto

"If you suddenly leave to go hunt a vampire...Without telling anyone...Who do you think would worry the most? I thought for a moment that you had run away...So I followed you, and things turned out the way they did. You know...I feel that someday...You'll go off to avenge your family without tellingme anything."

"I'm not obligated to tell you anyway."

*You are*

"I'm the one who is going to kill you right, Zero? The gun you gave me that day...Is in my desk drawer. I won't forget my promise."

"Yeah...If I just dissapeared, you wouldn't be able to keep your promise...And you wouldn't know what to do. Bu tyou think I'll be beaten at my own game. You don't have much faith, do you?"

"You're the last person who should be telling me that! But I trust you...Okay?"
-Vampire Knight