Chapter 14 - Awaken! Lady Tsunade

It was around 11:30am when Tsunade began her awakening. Her healing seal enacted and overtook her very worn out body, allowing her to resume life and leave the coma that was caused by over exertion from Pain's attack. She sat up and stretched, vocally expressing how tight her muscles were from laying in that same position for so long. Shizune's sleeping frame awoke at this sound and she immediately began rejoicing in the fact that Lady Tsunade was finally awake. This caught the attention of many villagers who began weeping with joy for the simple fact that the Hokage was finally awake and ready to continue representing the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Being the charmer she was however, she rebuked the idea of being awed over and simply wished to be fed. After being asleep and not retaining any nourishment, she ate about three king's worth of feasts. After a few moments of reconciliation, her mind began wondering to thoughts of you and your s-ranked mission.

"So, has anyone heard anything about the whereabouts of (Y/N)?", Tsunade asked inconspicuously.

"I'm happy to inform you that she was caught walking through the village three days after Pain attacked and has been incarcerated with the Torture and Interrogation Force since. They haven't been able to break her yet but-", Tsunades heart sank and her body went numb with panic and rage.

She slammed her hands down on the table to silence Shizune and screamed for the only reputable chakra that she could pick up near by, "YAMATO!"

As soon as he heard her voice he was at her side, she briefed him on the situation and ran along side him as fast as she could in order to get to the interrogation ward tent. As she approached she could hear Inoichi and Ibiki addressing her and asking her what was wrong. She wanted to kick their asses but couldn't due to her understanding that they were just doing what they are purposed for.

"Lady Hokage we are so happy to see that you're up and well. We've captured (F/N) (L/N) and are currently in the long process of breaking her in. As of right now, the only knowledge we've gather is that-", she began visibly enraged and the distain was evident on Yamato's face.

"Get out of my way.", she said coldly shoving past them, the guards, and into the tent.

It took a few moments to find you since certain sections of the tent were chained off and more solidified so that they could carry out their usual means of interrogation but when she found you, she felt as though she had entered an alternate universe. She was almost frozen for a moment and could only watch as Yamato lent down to your unconscious body that was chained to a grounded pole and covered with a thin sheet. As he attempted to sit you up, the sheet slid slightly which in turn exposed your bare chest. Tsunade noticed your bare legs that were covered in dark bruises as well as the marks all across your upper body. It became clear to both of them that they had done a lot more than just interrogate you. Tsunade spotted your clothes scattered along the lining of the tent and went to work clothing your extremely worn body. You began to come to and immediately began stating the same phrase that you had been saying for days.

"I-I don't... know anyt-thing... I d-don't-", you tried to explain as tears aimlessly littered your sickly pink cheeks.

"We know sweetheart. You're going to be okay.", Yamato tried to be soothing as he could see the stress you were currently under.

"It's us (Y/N). It's Tsunade and Yamato. You aren't going to be hurt any longer. We're going to take care of you. Can you try to stand up with us?", she asked after getting you clothed.

Yamato took your right side whilst Tsunade took your left. Yamato used his wood style to break the binding on your ankle, both of them gently coaxing you into the main walkway of the tent. Everyone in the unit stopped what they were doing and just stared at you because they knew that they'd royally fucked up. Ibiki and Inoichi tried to read the situation and eventually resolved the realization that you were in-fact on an s-ranked mission and that you stayed as a loyalist, which further proved your innocence in their eyes. They felt bad and weren't exactly sure of what to do other than just stay the hell out of the way. Tsunade and Yamato continued baby-ing you but once you fully came to, your adrenaline was running rampant making the pain subdue. You shook yourself from their grasp while they just stood and eyed you like a mother bear keeping a watchful eye of her cubs.

"I've gathered a sufficient amount of intel and have completed my assignment successfully.", you said monotonously.

Tsunade was very concerned with your mental state and fret for what you were feeling but her current task was just getting you comfortable and away from everyone else, "Follow me."

Yamato and Tsunade lead the way and you followed in close pursuit. You brushed right past Ibiki and Inoich with your head held high and undefeated, at least for now.