★Chapter 8

Note: Hey! I'm sorry for being gone long loves. This book is slowly going from a pastel and punk book to a parent book. P.S. thanks for the reads and votes. My mom helped me with the plot.

Warnings: yelling, swearing.

Words: 1k

★★★Phil's House★★★

Phil's POV

I gripped Dan's hand tighter as we sat facing Mia, who looked confused, ready to tell her that Dan was her other Dad.

"Mia remember when I introduced you to Dan? You asked him if he was gonna be your other Dad and we discussed and uh well I don't want you to be mad but-" I said quickly but was cut off by Dan.

"We wanted to say that I am your other Dad." Dan said looking into Mia's wide eyes.

I couldn't look at both of them knowing that I would break down in front of them, 

"Really?" Mia asked.

"Yep." Dan said.

"Why're you crying?" Dan asked the girl gently.

"'Cause I'm so happy." she said.

"Well I'm glad your happy." Dan said.

I felt a hand on my thigh so I looked over to Dan who looked at me worried, 

"Are you okay?" he mouthed.

I nodded looking at Mia who smiled but quickly replaced the smile with a frown,

"Papa do I have a Mama?" Mia asked quietly.

I looked to Dan for help who shrugged avoiding my gaze I looked back to my daughter and sighed.

"You did but she's not important." I said.

★★★*time skip to a few days later*★★★

Phil's POV

I sighed as I locked my car and headed up to my house getting out my keys, I unlocked the door and instantly saw a man with my daughter in his arms looking amazed. I felt my heart drop but I walked up to the man and stood my ground,

"What in the hell are you doing with my daughter?" I demanded grabbing her away from him setting her down so she could go to Jamie. 

"Your mum said you had a kid I didn't think she would resemble you so much though." the man said but this wasn't just any man it was my Father.

"What the fuck are you doing here? After eleven years you come back! Where were you and why did leave us!" I yelled at him.

"Lemme me explain, I don't have an excuse." he explained sadly.

"Alright." I said.

We sat down on the couch and my Father looked down but I looked straight at him, 

"I left because I was never ready for kids, I know that doesn't make up for what I brought down on this family but I was overwhelmed and couldn't handle it anymore. You and your mum and Jamie have always been in my thoughts and my heart." my Father said.

"Are you sure you didn't leave because you were ashamed of me because I had a crush on that boy." I said.

"Oh, son no, that's what you thought? Son I am so sorry that you felt that way it was not your fault that I felt. It was all my fault, I was the one that had the problem I never thought I would be a good Dad." my Father said with a slight waver in his voice.

My Father looks sadly at the floor with tears glistening in his eyes, 

"I hope that you can forgive me, and give me a chance too maybe not be your dad but I wish we could get to know each other and be friends. Maybe you'll give me a chance to get to know you and your family again." my Father said.

"I think it's gonna take me time to forgive you for leaving us with no warning." I said tears forming in my eyes.

All the sudden Mum walks in holding Mia's hand with Jamie trailing behind her.

"I think it's gonna take us all some time." Mum said voice wavering.

"You broke my heart and hurt my children by leaving Matthew." Mum said letting tears fall out of her eyes.

My Father's shoulders slumped, 

"I understand but I hope you'll all give me a chance." My Father said getting up grabbing his jacket leaving the house leaving us all in a awkward silence.

I got up and pulled my family into a group hug.

★★★Still Phil's house★★★

I grabbed Dan's hands and sighed looking him in the eyes his worry slowly leaking into his features.

"You know you can tell me anything." Dan said rubbing my knuckles.

"I know." I whispered feeling tears again.

"Uh my Father came back Dan." I muttered.

"What?" Dan said.

"He came back and apologized to my family and I don't know how to feel." I said.

"Didn't he leave because you are gay?" Dan asked.

"No, he said he left because he couldn't handle children and snapped and had to leave. He doesn't want me to view him as a son would but as a friend so we can slowly build a relationship." I said looking into Dan's eyes he wiped my tears.

"It must be so hard to do that." Dan said.

"It is and I was so mad at him and I still am he had no excuse for leaving us but I want a relationship with him and I don't wanna hate him but I do we were all so hurt at what he did to us." I said.

"I wish I could help you but I can't and I hope you can build a relationship with him." Dan said.

I chuckled and leaned forward capturing his lips in a short kiss, 

"I love you Dan." I said fluffing his hair.

"I love you too Phil." Dan said smiling at me.

I fixed Dan's white flower crown setting my hand on his thigh gathering breath, I took in Dan's outfit which was a simple light maroon sweater, white shorts, white flower crown, and white and maroon converse it was rare to see his thighs so exposed so I enjoyed the sight.

"I glad you told me Phil." Dan said.

I smiled rubbing his palm but stopped when I was pulled into Dan's chest I cuddled into him tracing his thighs.

"You smell nice." I commented feeling Dan chuckle.

"Thank you." he said kissing my head.

"I don't want to trust my Father again 'cause I'm afraid he'll leave again then I'll be hurt again." I said.

"I'm sorry that you can't trust your own Father." Dan said running his hand through my hair.

"I want to trust him but I can't." I said.

"That's understandable." Dan said.