★Chapter 3

Note: Hope you guys had a good day/night. Thanks for the votes and views my loves. This is set five months later btw. I'm sick and bored so enjoy.

Warnings: slight smut, sad backstory.

Words: 2k

★★★Phil's House★★★

Phil's POV

I bit my lip as Dan sat down next to me staring into my eyes I smiled at him he returned the smile. 

"Uh Dan do you maybe wanna go on a date with me?" I asked him looking down playing with his jeans.

"Are you being for real? Or did one of your friends just say to ask me out." he said hooking his fingers under my chin lifting it.

"I'm dead serious. I've liked you for a while and Megan said just go for it." I said nervously.

"Megan the Matchmaker. Of course I'll go on a date with you Phil you're really cute and funny also intelligent so that's a hard yes for me." Dan said pressing his lips to mine I kissed him back.

I pulled away just smiling at him, Dan's phone went off.

"Looks like I've got to go home." he said pouting slightly.

"I can drive you if you want." I suggested.

"Sure I don't like the dark very much." Dan admitted timidly looking out the window shivering.

"I'll be tough for you." I said caressing his cheek.

"Thank you." he said as he gathered his stuff.

"Ready?" I asked him he nodded. 

As we walked downstairs I felt my Mum's eyes on us, 

"I'l be back Mum!" I called to her.

"Where are you going?" she asked peeking out from the lounge where she was helping Jamie with his homework.

"I'm driving Dan home." I said watching as her smirk grew.

"Alright be careful it's dark." she said kissing my cheek.

"I will I always am." I said walking away Dan following me.

I felt a warm hand link with mine I looked down and saw Dan's smaller hand in mine, 

"Is this ok?" Dan asked quietly.

"Of course." I said smiling.

"Alright." he said.

I unlocked my car letting go of Dan's hand opening my door, 

"Are you fond of your Mother?" Dan asked looking at me.

I pulled out of the driveway nodding linking our hands again.

"Always have been." I said feeling the anger in my heart toward my Father seep in a little for saying all those things to her.

"Sorry to be invasive but where is your Father?" Dan asked playing with my fingers.

"He left when I was six years old." I said feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Oh! I'm so sorry for asking." Dan said sounding worried.

"Don't be he was an asshole." I mumbled wiping my eyes.

"What happened if I may ask." Dan said now biting his lip.

I stopped at a stop light and turned toward Dan pulling his lip out of between his teeth once the light turned green I explained to Dan.

"Well I wasn't planned at all when my mum found out she was pregnant she was terrified to tell my Dad as he wasn't a very supportive person," I said "A month in when she started showing she finally told him and he took it well he was super excited to say the least she was surprised he didn't leave right then." I said wiping more tears.