Cute Mayse Fan Interaction Moments

Mayse was at a fan-sign event for SOLO promotions. A girl at the age of thirteen had attended and was next in line. She had cuts all over her arm which made Mayse worried and questioned the teen as soon as she kneels in front of the idol.  "I have depression and I'm bullied at school for being ugly...I cut myself for every mean comment they say to me and for every time my parents have to hit me for my failing grades."

the teen explained, trying to keep in her tear but failed miserably. Mayse pouts. Not liking her situation and seeing her cry. The idol turned to her manager and asked for a tissue to give the fan, signing the girl's album and writing and encouraging message for her.

To: 재인 ♥︎
don't worry about the bullies! Mayse unnie will be there to help and comfort you~ Please don't harm yourself anymore :( the situation at home is really heartbreaking to hear, please move out as quickly as possible for your safety, call the police if needed. I'll always be cheering you on in life!!~

•••

Mayse has fans that attend the same school as her (obviously). One fan noticed her pencil case on her desk beside Hyunjin's out in the open and noticed various keychains dangling from the zip. He took a photo and uploaded it anonymously onto social media. Other fans were quick to notice that the keychains on her pencil case were gifts she received from international fans. One even had a handmade charm of her from MFAL era.

•••

Mayse was waking around in Gangnam, browsing the area when three fans walked up to her and asked for photos. She was with her manager and body guards; who told them that she was on break and didn't want any distractions but Mayse swatted her manager and body guard away so she could take photos with fans.

•••

Mayse had dyed her hair back to black after bleaching and dying it for We Young era. She didn't want to disturb the other members who would be practicing and decided to enter a random kaokaotalk chat room, which turned out to contain her fans in. She sent a photo of herself to the fans and asked their options about her new hair look, to which fans responded freaking out and telling her she looked amazing as always.

( idea came from seunghoon :3 )

•••

During We Go Up era, NCT DREAM was at a fan sign event and there was a fan who sat near Mayse, who was at the end of the line. The other members couldn't be clearly seems so she asked why he was recording only her. Hearing his answer she awed and blew him a kiss.

( umji finding her fan taking photos of her during fingertip era )

•••

Mayse was at Inkigayo to promote GOTTA GO. There were 1000+ fans waiting at the studio for the 18 year old, who was barefaced when she arrived. She was tired and stressed but didn't want to show those emotions to her fans. When she arrived she literally skipped and waved at fans as she passed them and into the building, stopping halfway to wait for her team. As she was entering the building, she turned around and started blowing kisses very enthusiastically. Practically jumping.

•••

•••

There was a time during Cherry Bomb era Mayse caught a fan crying in the crowd and she was worried for her. "Oh please don't cry~ Why is everyone crying?~" she questioned worriedly to the crying fans.

•••

•••

Mayse had a giant plush that was given to her. She was hugging it and looking around randomly, waiting for the next fan to come towards her. Mind you, she's with NCT DREAM. Mayse spots a Hyunjin fansite at the fan sign event and interacted with them. Giggling to herself at the fact that a Stray Kids fansite was at a different group's fan sign instead of theres.

"Hyunjinie would get mad~" she jokingly said into the microphone as she waved at his fansite. Making a finger heart which made fans die, especially with her adorable smile.

 Making a finger heart which made fans die, especially with her adorable smile

⋅∘⋅✩⋅∘⋅✩⋅∘⋅⋅∘⋅✩⋅∘⋅✩⋅∘

a/n : double updates!!

today's (feb 4) my birthday!! 💕💘💖💗💓💞💝

thank you all again for the tenth million time, for the love and support you've all given this book! we went from 28K to 72K in the last two
months which makes my heart explode in happiness~ 🥰

y'all have given me strength to keep going with my books and ily for that ♥︎

have a great day everyone!!

spread love and happiness :3