Happy Birthday, Maki Roll (Maki x Kaito)

Start bij het begin

'I highly doubt that.' She thought with sarcasm.

Then, the ride gets started. The rollercoaster went up, getting higher and higher.

The purple-haired teen is starting to panick. In his thoughts, he tries to calm down.

'Okay Kaito! Don't feel scared! It's just a ride. You're Kaito Momota! Luminary of the s- '

All of a sudden, the rollercoaster car starts to go down extremely fast.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here's your picture." The man at the booth said as he gives her the picture that was taken during the ride at the rollercoaster.

"Thanks." She said as Maki receives her picture.

The ultimate astronaut sits on the bench, shaking.

Suddenly, he hears Maki laughing at the picture.

"Oh my god! You're face is so funny." Maki laughs.

Kaito looks at the picture, blushing.

The picture shows Kaito's face being terrified, with his mouth foaming bubbles.

Even though it was embarrassing... there is something else that caught his eyes. In the picture, Maki was smiling, putting her arms up in the air, feeling like she had fun.

"And you look like you have a great time at that ride." Kaito smiles.

She blushes.

"S-Shut up, you idiot

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"S-Shut up, you idiot." She blushes and tugs at her hair.

But deep down, she really did have fun.

"How about we go to a few game booths and try to win prizes." He said.

She nods and went with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was great, Maki roll! You have skills when it comes to throwing." He said with amazement.

They were at the table, eating churros and hot dogs.

Maki won a stuffed Teddy bear at the ring toss booth and Kaito won a shirt that has a galaxy design on it.

"Thanks. When I was at training, they taught me to how to throw things especially with the knives." She replied.

It was getting late at night. The rides were flashing blinking lights. When it's nighttime, she would head on home.

For some strange reason, she wants to celebrate the night with Kaito.

She looks at the huge Ferris wheel. He notices where Maki is looking at and grins.

"Sure. Let's go on the Ferris wheel." He said as they finish their food.

The two teens wait in line to get on the Ferris wheel. Maki suddenly feels scared. The ride is huge and flashes bright colors.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Kaito, I'll be honest, I have never ride on a Ferris Wheel... and I feel scared about riding it." She whispers.

He looks at her with suprised. Maki never told anybody about her fears. Her face looks worried.

He takes her hand and hold it. She looks at him, blushing.

"If you feel scared, you can hold my hand and sit close to me. Your worries is my worries. i don't want you to feel scared." He replies.

Finally, they got on the ride. The seat starts to wobble and she gasps. He quickly wraps his arm around her waist and help her to sit down.

Maki is grateful that he help her. As they sit down in seat. The Ferris wheel start to move. She still hold his hand and sits closer to him.

As it the Ferris wheel moves up, Maki saw a beautiful scene. The carnival lights, the city, the night sky, and the moon.

"It's so beautiful." She whispers and smiles.

It was starting to feel chilly and Maki forgot her jacket. She rubs her shoulders up and down.

Then, a jacket was put on her shoulders. Kaito gives his jacket to her.

"i don't want you to feel cold." He said and puts his arms around her.

She smiles at him.

'He even though Kaito can be an idiot sometimes, he is a caring person with a big heart.' Maki thought.

Then, the rides stop and they are on top of the carnival again.

As they both enjoy the view, she looks at him, blushing.

"Thanks for making me feel happy on my birthday. This is the best day ever for me." She said, smiling.

"No problem. I love seeing you smile and having a great time." He said.

Suddenly, Maki kisses him on the cheek. Kaito blushes.

"So, I know I was being too harsh on you on when you said happy birthday to me. Can you say happy birthday to me again? I really mean it... since you showed me that there can be special moments on someone's birthday." She asked.

Kaito looks at her and hugs her with love. She smiles.

"Happy birthday, Maki Roll." He said, happily.