Chapter 1: Part 3

Is he serious? All I can see is void and noth—

!!

Hold on, I-I can feel my arms!

"H-hey guys! She's moving! 2B! 2B! Hold on, I'll enter your program! Preparing to Hack in! Pod157 and Pod042, Assist mode!

"Pod157 to 9S: Affirmative, Assist mode: On"

"Pod042 to 9S: Affirmative, Assist mode: On"

"Don't worry 2B, I'm coming!"

***

Anemone looks at me surprised after I told her that but then put her head low. She's attempting to hold her hilarity over my words.

"Something even bigger than YorHa's snags?" she said as she laughs in agony, whilst I sharpen my eyes— she finally shut up.

"As I said before, YorHa is destroyed and this problem is way bigger than it. You should consider this a treat to you and your android soldiers. I'm warning you beforehand to prevent anything to happen. "I said, she's still quite unsure and thus about to leave her place

"We don't want the previous disastrous event to happen... right?" I said again, checkmating her. She looks at me with a questionable look but nod anyway in the end. She sighed and decided to stay at her place again.

"Very well, what is the problem?" she asked, and thus with that, I told her all the problems and exactly how bad the current situations are.

.

.

.

.

"I-it can't be-!" she exclaimed, I can only put my head down— thinking about it as well.

"It's the fact Anemone, you've seen it. The rocket you saw days ago wasn't an actual rocket. It's a huge canon—aimed at the human server in the moon." I said, recollecting her memories about the previous event.

"W-well, what are its purposes?" she asked again still quite can't chipper the situations.

"Other than destroying the human server at the moon? I don't know." I answered her cold.

"But I thought—"

"Yes... all humans are already extinct. We have no purpose since the beginning— it's just one of YorHa's shenanigans, in the end, to raise up our spirit to fight off the Machine life form." I added some more information, but not enough for the crucial one.

"So... it's all fake... but why is that a treat to us..?"

"..." I didn't answer her, no. I can't tell her yet but she has to be cautious.

"A2? Are you there??"

"... I'm sorry I can't tell you the complete information, but you do believe me right?" I asked her to make sure she understands the situation first.

"I-I don't know... it's quite perplexing honestly, but I appreciate the warning and all."

Ok, she didn't get it.

I groan in frustration and grab her shoulders to show my frustration— I mean after all the explanation I gave to her?!

"Ugh— you! Whatever... j-just be careful with any sudden assaults or ambushes" I said to her and she nods in the end. With that, it's a clear sign that they understand the situation. And after that, as I leave the resistance camp, Anemone shouts to me.