Chapter 1 - Vibrant Smile

"You're....smiling?" I ask

She's crying and she's in fear, yet she found a way to thank me while smiling. I can't believe it, Her smile is so captivating... it's so beautiful...

"If it wasn't for you, that man would've had his way with me...." the girl said to me.

She was earnestly thanking me, she took my hand and held on to it very tightly.

"Tell me...who are you?" The girl asked me.

"(Y/N)" I answer

She gave me a bright expression.

"And you are..?" I ask

That question seem to have caught her off guard.

"And here I thought you knew me judging from your expression.." The girl said.

She seems to be a bit disappointed. Is she famous? How come I haven't heard of her before?

"Aya Maruyama" The girl said.

"Maruyama...san....are you gonna be okay on your own? Maybe I should accompany you home. Just to make sure there aren't any more of those freaks" I suggested.

Without giving a thought of what I said, I realized and became a bit embarrassed. Aya blushed a little and chuckled.

"Alright, I'll be in your care till I get home safely~" Aya said.

Aya then took my hand and dragged me out of the alley way.

We got out of the alley and were in the main street, people seem to be looking at us.

Or rather....

"Oh no... my disguise" Aya said.

Her hat and her other cosmetics which are so called "disguise" are now tattered. I seriously have no idea what could've happened to them.

"Why are they looking at you?" I ask her.

Aya took my hand and started running off as she drags me along.

More running?!

.

.

.

We reach the station which Aya need's to take.

"So you take this station huh?" I said.

Aya looked a bit worried.

"Sorry, I must be such an inconvenience to you, you can go now if you want" Aya exclaimed.

"Sure" I said.

"Eh???" Aya expressed.

She seems to be quite surprised.

"I didn't think you'd agree with me..." Aya said.

I then held her hand and dragged her inside the train that just arrived.

"Eh????" Aya expressed.

"Don't worry, I take the same train. Rest assured" I told her.

Aya was relieved and a bit mocked.

"You should've just told me that in the first place" Aya said.

We got in and sat down. The train seems to be rather empty. It was just us 2 and a family of a mother and 2 kids in that cart.

Aya seated rather far from me.

I guess it would be akward huh?

Aya's phone began ringing, she answered.