Chapter 33 - First Steps

Yes, we did sleep soundly last night because of how high our emotions was. And because it was also super late, we ended up actually falling asleep not too long after we ended the call.

This time around, we didn't wake up late. In fact, I was even an hour early than my usual schedule to wake up.

"5:03 AM huh.... I woke up too quickly hehe..." I said as I beat my alarm clock to the chase.

I stood up and started my day much more earlier. I cooked breakfast and decided to iron my clothes too. Not something I would usually do on a daily basis just because I have less time in my hands.

"Maybe I should give Aya another heads up and tell her I'd be picking her up." I said to myself while sipping down hot coffee.

And so I did, I sent her a message.

"Good Morning Aya, I'll be picking you up around 7AM at your house today so we can go to the studio together." I said.

Nothing special really, I kinda just wanted to walk together with Aya on the way to work. Some of the few amazing perks you get when you start dating I guess~

I immediately get a reply from her after a solid minute.

"Okay! I'm also getting ready! I woke up early hehe..." Her reply says.

I guess she also woke up pretty early.... But at least we don't lack sleep!

.

.

.

7 AM rolls around the corner and I got over to Aya's place to pick her up. She opens the door and greets me with a lovely outfit.

"I'm here! Did you wait long?" She asked me.

Wow, she's pretty.

"Not at all, I actually just got here myself!" I replied.

And so we make our way to the office...

"You woke up early didn't you?" Aya asked me.

"Well....you did too..." I replied.

We both laugh it off. It's probably those things you know? HAHAHAHAHA.... I don't know what those things are....

"So....Are we gonna tell everyone what's up?" I ask her.

"I guess we should! Chisato-chan was really worried for me yesterday after all!" She replied.

Wait...

"Oh yeah! You met her yesterday after our little date right? How did it go...?" I ask her this.

I'm still somewhat concerned as to what happened after she ran away from me yesterday....

"I actually...." Aya says.

She confessed to me about not really having an appointment with Chisato and that she ran away to call Chisato so she could vent.

I really was the worst back then huh..???

.

.

.

"Ohhh I see.... Again, I'm really sorry about all that!" I apologized sincerely.

"It's all good now! See? We're doing okay right?" She said.

"I guess so...." I said.

And I guess so was probably the most correct answer I could've said.

Because what came after was indeed.....shocking.