Chapter 23 ~ The final chapter...

Start from the beginning

Great! Aph's been worried sick!

Cool

Are you ok? You seem upset

No I'm not Aaron. I just found out that the guy I love forgot to mention that he was with my arch nemesis

Oh yeah, I was going to tell you about that

When Aaron? In three years when you thought I was finally going to get out?

No, sooner than that I swear! Aph's just been taking up alot of time lately....

It's always about someone else! I'm left in the dark and get heartbroken because everyone's always occupied by someone else! Ya know what? I'm dropping out of highschool! Moving somewhere else and going back to highschool there!

I hung up the phone. Why does everyone treat me like a small child? I can handle things! I was thrown into an orphanage at the age of three! I thought to myself. I sighed.

"Why do I even try?" I asked.

My phone started buzzing and I looked at it to see Gene calling. I sat there and let it ring. It finally stopped ringing.

"Let's see how it feels to be left in the dark you bastard." I growled lowly.

"Uh, Aph and the gang are inside, not Aaron though, he had some stuff to do about College." Garroth said.

"I'll be in soon. Just give me a few minutes alone." I said and closed the window.

I sighed as the boys walked away. I looked in the back seat to see one of my kits. I grabbed it and opened it. I grabbed out the pocket knife and did what I needed to.

$~ Timeskip to after the triggery and gorey stuff ~$

I grabbed the bandages out and wrapped up my wrist. I then grabbed the hoodie and put it on. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I rung the door bell and my phone started ringing. I checked it and the contact read: Gene☠️🔪💔
I answered the call this time.

Italics = Lillith
Bold Underline = Gene

What do you want Gene?!!

Calm down! I just want to know where you are to come and get you when you're done!

I have a car now, I don't need you for anything. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to see if my real friends will help me find a place in a new town. Bye Gene.

I hung up and the door opened. I sighed and felt the tears come back. I looked to see that Sylvana had answered the door.

"Ah, Lillith! My half daughter! Hi!" She said.

"Wait, so Zack finally told you?" I asked.

"Yup! And we're back together!" Sylvana said.

I nodded and walked in. Aph then tackled me to the ground. I sighed and let the tears fall. Aph and I sat up and hugged whilst I cried.

"Why would he do this, Aph?" I asked.

"I don't know why Ein would do this." Aph answered.

"Not Ein, Gene." I said.

"Ah! Gene! He was a good young man ideal for my daughter!" I heard Zack say.

I cried even more. Aph and I pulled away from the hug.

"What's wrong with Lil?" I heard Vylad ask.

"Boy troubles V, that's all..." I said.

"Ah! Well I've come out of the closet as gay already, so hit me with it." Vylad said.

"Well, there's this guy that I like, alot, but he's with this girl that I want to kill. Then there's a guy I kinda still like and he likes me alot, he bought me a car and saved me from Ein. I want to be with the first guy, but I feel like the second guy will make my life less miserable." I said.

"Well, how long have you known the two?" Vylad asked.

Vylad sat down I'm front of me.

"The first guy I've known if for the past two years but we only actually met at the start of the year. The second guy I've known for the past five years." I answered.

"Who are they?" Vylad asked.

"Gene and Liam." I answered.

"What's the worst each of them has done?"

"Well, Gene slapped me three times in one day then kidnapped me the next. And Liam's only been an ass to me because of a gang rule."

"You should be with Liam. He already makes you happy because everytime you mentioned person two or Liam you smiled. And everytime someone says his name you smile."

"Well, I guess so...."

"Just call him and tell him already!"

"Ok!"

I grabbed my phone out, called Liam and told him how I felt. He quickly hung up and then about ten minutes later the doorbell was heard. I got up and answered it.

"Lillith Lycan, formally known as Lillith Garnet, will you be my girlfriend?" Liam asked.

"Yes I will Liam, as long as you come with me to a new town." I answered.

"Anything for you my love." Liam replied.

I smiled and Liam kissed my hand.