Chapter 20 ~ Liam's a d**k

I looked up to see the one person I hated most....

Liam.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Shut it slut!" Liam yelled.

I slapped him. Everyone looked at us.

"I heard that the Kit Cats kicked you out." Liam said.

"Yeah, so what?" I asked.

"It means I don't have to be mean anymore. Since I only have to be an ass to the leader of the Kit Cats according to my father, the previous leader of the Dig Dogs." Liam said.

"I don't care." I stated.

"Oh but you should." Liam said.

Liam grabbed my chin gently and kissed me. I pushed him away.

"I don't love you Liam! I love someone else!" I yelled.

Liam slapped me. I heard someone scream in anger and saw Gene tackle Liam to the ground.

"You bastard! Leave her alone!" Gene yelled.

Gene punched Liam and that started a fight, everyone started gathering around and cheering for Gene.

"Stop it! Both of you!" I screamed.

They stopped and looked at me then stood up.

"So this is the guy you love?!! Some low life scum?!! I could give you more than he ever will!" Liam yelled.

"Gene is all I need! I don't care if I'm living on the streets! If I have Gene then I'll be fine! I don't care about money or status or any of that crap! You need to understand that that's not what a relationship is all about Liam!" I yelled.

Liam gave me a disgusted look.

"Gene may not be the richest guy, he may not be the guy everyone likes, he may not be a nice guy, and he may not be the best looking guy either. But that's what I like about him. He makes me smile, he accepts me for me, he makes me happy, he's genuinely nice to me, and most importantly he doesn't call me a delinquent, a slut or a mistake. Those are the reasons I love Gene Shadow." I said.

I looked at Gene.

"I may not be able to be with him Liam, but I still love him with all my heart." I said with a smile.

"You dumb slut! You told me you loved me!" Liam yelled.

"Three years ago! And you were an ass about it and thought I was joking!" I yelled back.

Gene looked at me with a shocked expression.

"Do you know what that did to me Liam?!! I rejected guys and transferred schools! A guy I really like came up to me last year and asked me out! I told him I felt the same way but I couldn't be in any relationships because of you!" I yelled. "I was terrified when I told Gene how I felt because of you!"

Liam gave me that 'stop saying bullshit, you're making yourself look like an idiot' look.

"How did you even get inside this school?!! Especially in that Ohkasis Prep uniform?!! Did you get someone to sneak you in?!!" I yelled.

"Yes I did get someone to sneak me in. Somebody you've known for a while." Liam said. "Come on out now."

Vylad stepped out from the crowd with his head down in shame.

"Why V..? What'd he do?!! Threaten you?!!" I yelled.

"He threatened Zane!" Vylad yelled.

My gaze instantly snapped back to Liam in anger.

"You threatened Zane?!!" I screamed in anger.

Gene and Vylad started backing up. I ran at Liam and started a fight. We fought whilst walking outside. We got down the steps and into the middle of the car park where I threw him to the ground.

"You bastard! First you act like an ass towards me then you threaten one of my best friends?!!" I screamed. "What in Irene's name is wrong with you?!!"

Ian spat out some blood and looked up at me.

"Oh really? What about siding with Ein?" Liam asked.

"You just want to die don't you?!!" I yelled.

I took a step back and took a deal breath. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I sniffled.

"Great!" I yelled.

I turned around and walked to the stairs then turned around and walked back to Liam.

"And stay away from my school!" I yelled.

I turned back around and walked away. I walked inside the building and to the nurse office.

"Oh! Hello Lillith! How lovely to see you." Caren said.

"Hello Caren! It's lovely to see you too!" I said.

I walked to one of the beds and closed the curtain. I took off my shirt to check my stomach, I looked down and checked it. One of the stitches had broken. I suddenly heard the curtain get harshly pulled back and grabbed my shirt and covered my torso. I looked up to see the bois.

"Ever heard of asking if a ladies decent?!!" I yelled.

"Hey! I've seen it before! And that was you're fault for not pushing me out you're door!" Gene yelled in defence.

Aaron and Laurance both gave Gene a murderous look.

"You what?!!" They screamed.

"Guys! Relax! It's my fault he saw anyways. I didn't push him out the door when I was in heat..." I said.

"Oh.... WAIT YOU'RE NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE?!!" My brother's yelled in sync.

"W-What?!! I'm s-still a virgin!!! H-He only saw because I accidentally left my bedroom door unlocked...." I said.

"Ooohhhhh so it's because of you're stupidity." They said in sync again.

"Anyways, I need to fix up a stitch that's all. So can you bois all leave now? Just wait outside the nurse's office. I need Caren to fix me up." I said.

The bois all shook their heads. I sighed and placed my shirt on the bed and walked to Caren.

"Caren, can you please stitch this up, please? Just one stitch." I said.

"Alright sweetie. Sit down and I'll get to work." Caren said.

Caren grabbed the scissors and started cutting a few.

"Let's move to the bed. The doctor who did this did a sloppy job." Caren said.