Chapter 2: Same old routine

E M I L Y

I grab the leftovers in the fridge, putting them on a plate for Mari and warming them up.

"Are you almost done with your homework Mari, bedtime is in an hour, and Olivia is going to come and stay over for a couple of hours."

I glance at her to see her eyes sparkle, Olivia is Mari's nighttime nanny, a short girl with dark hair and light brown eyes, she watches over her and keeps the house nice while I'm at work. Mari really likes Olivia, shes the mom shes never had.

"Yaay!" she says packing her homework in her bag, and placing her backpack by the garage door. Another thing I taught her.

I place the plate in front of her seat, to which she takes a seat and starts gobbling up the leftovers.

I walk back to the kitchen, grabbing a sandwich I made and start eating it as well.

I glance at the clock, its 6:30, my shift starts at 10 pm.

Right when I need her, the doorbell rings. I walk over to the door, opening it to reveal Olivia.

"Hi, you came just in time, my shift was about to start." I say embracing her in a hug.

She hugs me back, then breaks the hug saying, "Oh, sorry the traffic coming over here was really bad."

I nod in understanding, going to my room but not before yelling across the house that Olivia was here.

I grab my sports bag from the closet, that holds everything I need for my job.

I walk to the living room, to find Olivia and Mari playing with some barbies.

"Alright, I'm heading out, bye Mari, make sure to behave and take a shower soon." I say giving her a hug and the kiss on the cheek to which she returns.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Hey Ryan" I say walking up to his tall figure.

"Hey Emily" He says writing something down on his papers. My boss has never been the grumpy, old, perverted man. Hes actually 24, with slicked back hair, the color of charcoal. He has a very fit body, and is more like a big brother to me.

"Alright, I'm gonna start working, cya later Ryan." I say walking to the side of the stage, to find that Ashley was already working on the pole, but her posture is very tired. Which means her shift is almost over.

I go into a bathroom stall, pulling out my lingerie set, placing it on top of the stall door. I start stripping my clothes off, making sure no perverts are watching me. It's happened before.

I slide the lingerie up on my beautiful soft skin. Making sure everything is in place for the show I'm about to put on.

"Perfect." I say as I grab my clothes and shove them in my gym bag, walking out of the stall.

I look at myself in the mirror, making sure they're no flaws showing.

"How am I still a virgin, I work at a strip club and haven't even seen a dick." I say to myself.

I laugh at my little talk to myself, of course I'm a virgin. I am just a show teaser not an actual prostitute.

I exit the bathroom, glancing at Ashley leaving the stage.

My turn

I step up on the stage, swaying my hips a little making sure I get the men's attention, and sure enough a lot of eyes are on me.

I hear some whistles, while I notice out of the corner of my eyes that a group of guys come in, but the shadows casting down on them doesn't let me see them clearly.

I focus my attention on the stinky old men in front of me, walking around the pole to make sure they know I'm waiting for them to give me their attention.

I bend over, sliding my hands up my legs while slowly getting up. That will give them a nice view of my ass.

I start sliding my hands down my body, playing with the cloth that's covering me.

"You ready boys?" I say in the microphone.

All of them clap and yell, excited about the show they're about to get.

I nod my head in agreement, I proceed to get on the pole, wrapping my legs around it. I grab the pole, lifting myself up from the floor and balancing my weight so that I won't make a mistake.

I start doing what I usually do to make sure that these nasty pigs attention is on me, cause when a girl need money, she need money.

I look around in the audience, and my body immediately stiffens when I notice him, staring right back at me with a shocked expression, but slowly forms into a smirk.

Well fuck, Jack Wellings, the popular jock, knows who I am and what I do for a living. Fuck.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Ahhh it's finally here, uhm it's pretty sure cause I've been really suicidal lately, but I'm getting better I guess,

What do you think about Emily?

Who loves mari already?

Is jack going to expose her?