My new girl..thats a friend

Bruh I'm back after forever lmao I got a boyfriend aye and I've been spending a lot of time with him so I haven't been writing but I'm back and ready to start. Enjoy

Shikamarus POV:
It been 3 days since I last spoke to the pink haired girl and it's killing me. Yes I could call her but then I would have to think of something. I got ready for school and headed out the door.

"shikaaaaaa" my blonde headed friend yelled as I turned my head I see one of the most annoying people ever.

"Wassup naruto...and sasuke" I said in a bitchy like tone. I don't mean to be rude I just don't really like sasuke he's a player and he does a lot of things that piss me off but I'm the only one who seems to notice.

"Shika sasukes new girlfriend just transferred schools and now she's coming here! I can't wait to meet her"

"...great another troublesome woman I have to deal with" i already know he's gonna cheat or just be a total dick. I don't see what girls see in guys like him to be honest.

As we walk in the school all eyes are on one person and one person only...sasuke.

"Omg hiiiiii sasu-" a really cheery fan girl said running up to us as she got cut off though.

"Bye" sasuke said one of the most harshly ways of saying it. I bet she's gonna go home crying because of that to. If you have fans you should just up and leave and be disrespectful like there the reason you are where your at today.

"So sasuke that was kinda mean but where's your girlfriend that you got" I ask in a smart tone

"She's with her dad he's the principle. I'm pretty sure she's in your first class though. Her names Sakura"

...that name...it sounds so...familiar.

Hi everyone I'll try updating more on this story cause I kinda love this story lol but anyway I hope you enjoyed and don't come for me (;