"That's not a part of this mission Poe," Kare warned. 

"Yeah, yeah, but any information we can get is good. I'll just be a second." Poe heard Kare's audible sigh. But, he didn't care. He thought he saw Diana's profile on that wanted hologram. He got closer and blended in while he listened on into the bounty hunters' discussion. 

Sure enough, it was Diana's face. The picture was her as a First Order T.I.E. pilot. Her hair up in a tight bun with the braid on the left side, just as she wore it the first time he saw her about a week ago. Her face was void of all emotion, nothing like the woman he knew. 

"Can you believe the amount that the first order put on this defect's head?" One bounty hunter commented. 

"Yeah, 100,000 credits for her alive or 50,000 for her dead. Wonder what she did," The other hunter inquired. 

"Apparently she was one of their top pilots and was knowledgable of routes that the First Order took and top secret locations. I also heard Elrik Vonreg especially wants her alive. I think he wants to take care of killing her himself." The bounty hunter laughed. 

Vonreg, Poe had heard of that name before but wasn't sure where or why. He knew he needed to talk to Diana once they got back to the base. Poe left the bar before he could hear anything else. Poe began to fear for Diana's safety if she ever left the base. He got back into range with the others. 

"Anything interesting Poe?" Iolo asked. 

"Not really. Can confirm that the First Order did change their patrol routes due to a rouge pilot tough." 

"The pilot must have been high ranking," Kare wondered. 

The three pilots rounded a corner finding the cantina they were looking for. The cantina was dark inside with loud music blaring and patrons lounging about. Iolo was on edge along with his fellow squadmates. Iolo especially did not like not being able to see clearly. Kare spotted the red hooded suspect in the corner sitting at a round table alone. 

"I'm guessing you're the one we are looking for?" Poe asked upon approaching the figure. 

"Ah, Poe Dameron. Welcome." His voice was deep. Kare tried to get a good look at the guy, but with no luck. The low lighting and his hood made it impossible to see his face. "I'm sure you would like my information?"

"That's the only reason why I'm here in this godforsaken place." Poe was getting anxious. 

"Patience, let us have a drink first." The man gestured to sit, but the pilots were not having it. Kare immediately became hyper-aware that many of the shadows were looking at them.

"Poe, we need to get this information and get out of here," She whispered to him. Poe looked around noticing the attention they were getting. 

"Just tell us. If you really want our help, you'll drop the act and come with us," Poe was getting anxious. The hooded man began to laugh as the shadows closed in on them. 

"First Order," Iolo growled. 

"So, impatient. I can't even enjoy the theatrics of capturing you." The hooded man revealed himself finally to be an agent of the First Order, Terex. Poe gritted his teeth at the sight of the man. 

"You fell way too easily for that trap. I guess the Resistance is desperate for that information huh?" 

"Terex, long time no see," Poe growled, "I had a sinking feeling this was a trap." 

"Should have gone with your gut Dameron." Stormtroopers began to close in ready to take them into custody. Poe looked for an out but couldn's see one. 

"What do you want? The location of the base? Cause we would die before we even tell you that." Poe grew angry. 

"No, that is not my mission here. The First Order is paying me to find a rouge pilot of their's that disappeared about over a week ago and I have a feeling she ended up with you lot. Red hair with emerald eyes? Hmm?" 

"Why is the First Order so hellbent on finding this pilot?" Poe asked. 

"A number of things. She was high ranking and very... important to another high ranking member." Terex smirked 

Poe's heart sank. Now he really needed to talk to Diana. She was just no pawn. She was at least a captain in charge of her own squadron. 

"But, if you can't tell me where she is then the location of the Resistance base would be enough for me to let you three go." That smirk again. That smirk is what set Kera off. 

Without wasting another second in this wretched place, she shot three stormtroopers giving them an opening to get out and back to their ships. Poe and Iolo followed her out of the cantina with stormtroopers pouring out of the door behind them. 

Stormtroopers were closing in behind them and cutting them off in front of them. The trio stopped dead in their tracks. 

"We've been cut off..." Kare breathed. Poe looked around and found a back alley. He wasn't sure if it would lead back to their ships, but it would get them away. 

Thinking quickly, he pushed Iolo and Kare towards the alley. Running for their lives, they ran through the windy alley as the stormtroopers pursued them. "There's the opening!" Poe exclaimed. He pulled out his blaster, "Let's bottleneck them." Once they reached the opening of the alley they turned and waited for the troopers to come out one by one, and one by one the troopers were ended. 

They had a moment of reprise, but they knew they had to keep on going. Iolo figured out their position and lead them towards the ships. 

"BB! Get the ship started! We gotta get out of here fast!" Poe said with haste. The other two droids followed suit readying the other pilots' ships. Poe looked overhead to see a small fleet of T.I.E. fighters being lead by a red interceptor coming for the landing pad.

"We've got company!" Kare yelled. 

"I know I know. Let's get off the landing pad first, then we can show them what we are made of!" They all climbed into their fighters and began lifting off before they even had their helmets on. In no time, they were up in the air heading to break the planet's atmosphere with the T.I.E. fighters on their tail. 

"Scrambled and regroup at the nav point," Poe's command was read loud and clear. Split the squadron up into three groups and pick them off until it's safe to go into hyperspace. The X-wings broke away but Poe had two fighters and an interceptor on his tail. He was able to dodge the blaster fire but couldn't shake the interceptor. "Man, this guy is good. But I wonder how fast he is." Poe worked on getting his main rear thrusters ready to boost him far away from the First Order fighters. 

"Alright, buddy, how are we coming along with diverting that power?" 

BB-8 beeped letting Poe know he was almost there. "I don't have much more time and the other's are almost at the point! Make it happen faster buddy!" 

The droid answered back with a series of annoyed beeps before the power was diverted to the rear thruster. "Alright let's get this thing moving!" He slowed down enough for a T.I.E. fighter to be too close once he boosted, and we he did, he sent a flaming T.I.E. back that hit another fighter leaving only the Interceptor that was left behind in Poe's dust. 

All three Resistance pilots reached the nav point and jumped into hyperspace. Poe took a deep breath. "That was too close."

"Yeah, but you enjoyed the last bit didn't you?" Kare laughed. 

"I can't deny it. I love a good roasting." Poe smiled. The mission was a failure in the sense that they received no new information. But he learned more about Diana and they got out alive. Debriefing would be short, and then he could find Diana and confront her.